• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad KF Clan organized annihilation recruiting

Snipe34

Jun 3, 2009
middle England
op4t5c.png

http://themiasma.com/

Description:
Miasma or "MiA" is a clan/community for UT2004 KF players.
But you'll probably be annihilated >: It ain't for wussies, but it's fun to see noobs getting splattered so all welcome. If you're tough enough to stay we'll help you out with cash, weps and great camaraderie! Go DRF! Go DRF!

The death server:

Xfire Steam

i love the changes MiA has done to KF mod!!! the 9mm shoots way faster, theres less recoil, you can carry everything, its made the mod alot more easier to enjoy and easier to win. i hope next 2.51 patch will lower the cost of guns, and lower the enemy health, then KF will be really awesome.

Nothing else to really add, I mean you guys were ragging on Alex's hard and long work on the Mod doing it solo for basically the whole thing with some few help from others. You'r "FIXES" are not fixes, but more of HEY LIVE FOREVER AND ALSO WE ADD ON THE NEVER DIE. I mean really, what made the mod fun was the fact of actual tactics involved, now everything requires almost no skills to use. It's so easy to pull off head-shots, no recoil, and also there seems to be a thing called WEIGHT that doesn't exist in this mode now. You have the default weight cranked up SO HIGH that now we can carry 3 Laws and 12 Hunting Shotguns while still being able to jump around and run with a train attached to our backs, it's just not the mod anymore. I mean I give credit to your work, but when you guys are calling people wussies on a game that even running on the mod YOU DIE AT THE VERY START and can still win...it's sad...I'm sorry but very sad...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nothing else to really add, I mean you guys were ragging on Alex's hard and long work on the Mod doing it solo for basically the whole thing with some few help from others. You'r "FIXES" are not fixes, but more of HEY LIVE FOREVER AND ALSO WE ADD ON THE NEVER DIE. I mean really, what made the mod fun was the fact of actual tactics involved, now everything requires almost no skills to use. It's so easy to pull off head-shots, no recoil, and also there seems to be a thing called WEIGHT that doesn't exist in this mode now. You have the default weight cranked up SO HIGH that now we can carry 3 Laws and 12 Hunting Shotguns while still being able to jump around and run with a train attached to our backs, it's just not the mod anymore. I mean I give credit to your work, but when you guys are calling people wussies on a game that even running on the mod YOU DIE AT THE VERY START and can still win...it's sad...I'm sorry but very sad...

we have really killed the mod... we have made guys like you cry
because they're not able to use dualies throughout the whole game anymore (unltd ammo).

The max weight is now higher indeed but it's neccessary because you need more weapons and can just run around with dualies only until wave 7 like in 2.5 anymore.

And how is it easier? Winning is really rare, especially with more than 4 players. Can't even compare to Steam KF. You guys must have played sp with easiest difficulty.

And if you don't like our work, you are free to make your voice heard. Not talk bs behind our backs.

Anyway, you 2 whine bit much. Neither of you is/has ever been really active player in KF Mod.

Upvote 0
because they're not able to use dualies throughout the whole game anymore (unltd ammo).

The max weight is now higher indeed but it's neccessary because you need more weapons and can just run around with dualies only until wave 7 like in 2.5 anymore.

And how is it easier? Winning is really rare, especially with more than 4 players. Can't even compare to Steam KF. You guys must have played sp with easiest difficulty.

And if you don't like our work, you are free to make your voice heard. Not talk bs behind our backs.

Anyway, you 2 whine bit much. Neither of you is/has ever been really active player in KF Mod.

i posted my complaints and they were deleted. Rajiliv was a exploiter back in the mod, really active exploiter.

PS: Stilkdog not active? where was MiA when AM was around? where was MiA when ZED was around?

my complaints once again:

9mm shoots way too fast

walk speed is way too fast

maximum carry weight is too high

bring back the recoil on the winch and shotty

2.51 community was more about making the game "fast" than it was "fixed". if i want fast ill play retail, but if i want slow and challenging ill play 2.5 on jeux linux.

Retardnaut

i reported you for that one. name calling is immature. PS: Kyben plays GTA a ton, so ill take that as a compliment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lol...don't know what your talking about but man, Dex, Robot and I have been with the mod way long before you even thought about breathing near it. Robot, Alex and I would play Suicide (because that's Alex for yeah) all the time. Man was it a pain in the ars, and yes it's 10x easier, I can breath on the enemies and they die.

EDIT: If you want proof ask Alex, I was the guy always finding the most exploits and bugs pissing him off.

EDIT # 2: I also was the one who stood up to the guy named SEAL who was stealing from Alex claiming how Killing Floor was his mod and he came up with everything. He also was telling people what to do and ruining KF, so yeah want to know who's been in KF longer I can get the old community back into this thread and you will not even breath to kill off a ZED in the MIA 2.51 patch...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i posted my complaints and they were deleted. Rajiliv was a exploiter back in the mod, really active exploiter.

PS: Stilkdog not active? where was MiA when AM was around? where was MiA when ZED was around?

We have used various names in past. MiA KF squad was formed back in 2.5 times.

You weren't around in 2.5 much for sure. The main players i rememer:
am-death
am-kicker
am-seras
zed-robot
zed-tombo/sambopukka
zed-28killslater
some PWD and MEAT guys
anemia
zeebee
jyrki
szr
bin
pix
diepappe & many of other germans
starting to remember Stilk too now.

And yeah i must admit i haven't been with KF from the beginning. I've had Internet for only a few years and that's how much i've been gaming.

Wonder where you saw R exploting... i had trouble seeing anyone not exploiting in any way.

Anyway, no need to get so serious. It's just a forum, about a game. Make love not war :)

Salaam Alaikum, brothers!

Upvote 0
ASnipe your rlly awesome, especially your maps Horztal_33 and Infiltrate were the greatest ever! But this little patch needs tweaking! Sure the weld screen bar is very sexy, but no patty and all the complaints listed by my friend Dextronaut is all true! I'm sorry but if ppl don't like the patch u shud accept their feedback and do something positive about it such as fixing it instead of denying it and firing back with words and inmaturatey!

BTW the Marco 2.51 patch had 2 more perks of which were the firebug and sergeant! In order to get them u have to delete the KFMod20.ini file or user file for it be availible. Did I mention if u add the following to the KFMod20user.ini file u can get these awesome voices:

[DefaultPlayer]
Voice=KFCoreVoice.AussieVoice

Hopefully this will result in a positive response from the clan!

Upvote 0
lol...don't know what your talking about but man, Dex, Robot and I have been with the mod way long before you even thought about breathing near it. Robot, Alex and I would play Suicide (because that's Alex for yeah) all the time. Man was it a pain in the ars, and yes it's 10x easier, I can breath on the enemies and they die.

EDIT: If you want proof ask Alex, I was the guy always finding the most exploits and bugs pissing him off.

EDIT # 2: I also was the one who stood up to the guy named SEAL who was stealing from Alex claiming how Killing Floor was his mod and he came up with everything. He also was telling people what to do and ruining KF, so yeah want to know who's been in KF longer I can get the old community back into this thread and you will not even breath to kill off a ZED in the MIA 2.51 patch...

I luv you man!

Upvote 0