• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-AquaStudy-V2 Contest Version

Dragon if you dont change the name on the map, the one that stores in the whitelist will know this and perks will not be enabled on you map. think like this, you could have a map whitelisted then edit it to contain exploits if you wanted and the whitelist would then be usless, I made the same mistake with biohazard and buggered it so would advice you to alter the name if you have updated and resubmit to the whitelist.

Not only this but there are some server admins who use say gameservers redirect that cant manually updated there redirect which will cause mismatch errors if the file name does not change.

It is a pain and caught me out to.

If you do this soon i believe the whitelist is due to be updated.

Cheers Filthy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was wondering since this map hasnt been finished and seems an abandoned project, shouldnt it be moved to the beta releases section?
wtf are you talking about this map has been done for ever. Hell i summited to the contest AND its on the whitelist

Nice! Im glad you like it! Im about 70% done with my new lvls beta, so be on the look out.
Im talking about THIS

Last edited:
Upvote 0