• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF 1016: Hotfix available

I wasn't expecting the firebug fix to be not that noticeable, looks like I can still resume my dreams on carrying my team.

Ha ha! Right?? Once I hit Lvl 15 and turned on my Explode-A-Zed Perk, my team and I usually stand around drinking fine Bourbon and smoking cigars while I occasionally set Zeds on fire, then watch them all blow up like a string of Firecrackers.

Upvote 0
I think the farmhouse crash might have something to do with welding doors. After I welded a door (on the house at the end of the balcony; NOT the side overlooking the barn) I was just standing upstairs and my game crashed shortly after the wave started. After I reconnected the door was welded, but showed being open. I still couldn't pass through the door as it was still welded, but i couldn't unweld it either.

Also to people complaining about zed-conomy, I believe all or at least most of the skins are community made in all those contests you keep seeing. That being said they can't be wasting any extraordinary amount of time making skins instead of finishing your game. Also don't the 3D designers usually finish their work for the patch before the others? I see no reason why they can't make skins with their extra time if it doesn't delay an upcoming update, or any future updates.

I'm not defending slow content updates, I'm just saying this stuff like more official maps and zed-conomy + all the cosmetics isn't slowing them down.

Upvote 0
I think the farmhouse crash might have something to do with welding doors. After I welded a door (on the house at the end of the balcony; NOT the side overlooking the barn) I was just standing upstairs and my game crashed shortly after the wave started.

Doors could have issues, but that solely won't explain the crash.
The level can crash the game regardless of the perk or what you do. (heal, shoot, weld, etc.)

Upvote 0