• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just a couple of questions :)

Blainy

Sep 17, 2011
Manchester, England
Very happy with TWI's progress at the moment :) Once more patches come through its gonna be a great game without the bugs.

Anyway I was just wondering if the sound of people dying (e.g. chocking on blood, coughing, crying for help) has been brought back or will be brought bak

AND

Does TWI have any idea when the optional upgrades will be brought into the game?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: iTzDusty
Anyway I was just wondering if the sound of people dying (e.g. chocking on blood, coughing, crying for help) has been brought back or will be brought bak
While I've heard some of the longer dying sounds and stuff recently, they've never really said anything officially about what happened to them or if they've been fixed. Audio processing has been a big issue with RO2 and we're not entirely sure what's been part of optimization and what's not.

Does TWI have any idea when the optional upgrades will be brought into the game?
Meaning....modding? That's waiting on the full deployment of the SDK and I think now with stats (mostly) nailed down, that should be coming soon.

Upvote 0
While I've heard some of the longer dying sounds and stuff recently, they've never really said anything officially about what happened to them or if they've been fixed. Audio processing has been a big issue with RO2 and we're not entirely sure what's been part of optimization and what's not.

Yeah i just thought it was a really good part of them game, it gave it a slight edge in my opinion.

Meaning....modding? That's waiting on the full deployment of the SDK and I think now with stats (mostly) nailed down, that should be coming soon.

And nooo I meant for the weapons haha :) sorry for not explaining it. Like detachable bayonets, detachable scopes, option to have the iron sight hood for Kar98k on or off etc.

Upvote 0