Jungle Maps?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

khaos526

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2017
Why does there seem to be a big lack of good jungle maps? Even ones like Song Be, has a lot of clearing areas and buildings and bases. I'm so sick of ones like Cu Chi and Hue, etc (especially Cu Chi as I despise that map of all over any of the maps, including user maps) which are all more open and/or city types.

I'm hoping there a lot more maps that come out that have pure jungle conflicts and a lot less of these open city or village and base maps. And hopefully they would get added to campaign modes too...

Reactions: Rice Savior

JokersWarPig

Oct 25, 2009
I played one really good/dense jungle map last weekend. I forget the name of it but it ended with a fight over some old french bunkers.
I'd appreciate some good heavy jungle maps, the only issue with them seems to be everyone tries to rush forward...which isn't how jungle combat works

Zammo76

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 5, 2018
I've played some really good Custom Jungle maps recently. I'm going to try and make a note of their names next time, but I don't know how to check the name when you're playing the map?

Rice Savior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2018
Zammo76;n2328121 said:
I've played some really good Custom Jungle maps recently. I'm going to try and make a note of their names next time, but I don't know how to check the name when you're playing the map?

Press TAB