• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is Killing Floor turning too comical?

Easy with the Zerker.
Is not easy to play as Zerker. It requires skill, practice and knowledge of game mechanics, and also there is the ping issue. If you practice in Solo, then in Multi everything will be more laggy.

When you play as berserker, you will either cover a place and hopefully you will have a Medic behind you, healing you, and ideally a Commando to keep crawlers back and cover you if you are badly injured and have to step back to heal(Medics can do that, but they will have to reload), or you will kite, something that will take much time and you will become tired.

In higher difficulties, most Zerkers carry Dual Flare Revolvers and/or other off-perk weapons to deal with sirens and husks, and also FPs.

Zerker weapons might be powerful, but they have to be used t the right time. Standing atop a "hill" and slay every ZED of the wave simply does not work above Normal.

My suggestion: Leave Zerker as it is for now and focus on other Perks. There are very neglected Perks.

Anyway, this is about the Zerker. There is nothing comical about Zerkers in my opinion.

Yes, i want some bloody British weapons already!
My suggestion: ADD THEM! Free or DLC i do not care. Just add them.

I would like more "horror", but on the other hand, i can't feel fear in video games, but as long as the "horror" theme stays and is promoted, is fine by me (something whch is NOT happening).
My suggestion: Make it MORE scary!

Defensive tactics work.
A few days ago, i got a HoE achievement that way in BioticLabs.
For some maps, simply there is no place to hold the ZEDs efficiently, so kitting is the best option. This includes Farm, Wyre, Icebreaker, Steamland, and other maps (I am speaking about Suicidal and HoE).
My suggestion: Future maps should be defense based.

I do mind robots, because every time i go to heal them, i pull out the Torch instead of the syringe, because they are robots... :mad:
Chickens are fine once you get used to them.
My suggestion: Add some realistic skins that have been suggested hundreds times before!

Upvote 0
Easy with the Zerker.
Is not easy to play as Zerker. It requires skill, practice and knowledge of game mechanics, and also there is the ping issue. If you practice in Solo, then in Multi everything will be more laggy.
Heh... as someone who regularly played at 250+ ping when I first started playing this game, Zerk is probably yhe easiest class to play with high ping. All you have to do is swing a little earlier.

In higher difficulties, most Zerkers carry Dual Flare Revolvers and/or other off-perk weapons to deal with sirens and husks, and also FPs.
Most Zerks tend to kite the FP with a melee weapon, while the better ones tend to start the kite, then speedkill it, but only if there isn't another perk available to take care of it.

Zerker weapons might be powerful, but they have to be used t the right time. Standing atop a "hill" and slay every ZED of the wave simply does not work above Normal.

My suggestion: Leave Zerker as it is for now and focus on other Perks. There are very neglected Perks.
Timing the swing is much less difficult than you make it out to be. Also, most other perks are fine, aside from some small issues here and there (autobow comes to mind)

Yes, i want some bloody British weapons already!
My suggestion: ADD THEM! Free or DLC i do not care. Just add them.

I would like more "horror", but on the other hand, i can't feel fear in video games, but as long as the "horror" theme stays and is promoted, is fine by me (something whch is NOT happening).
My suggestion: Make it MORE scary!
I can agree with this.

Defensive tactics work.
A few days ago, i got a HoE achievement that way in BioticLabs.
For some maps, simply there is no place to hold the ZEDs efficiently, so kitting is the best option. This includes Farm, Wyre, Icebreaker, Steamland, and other maps (I am speaking about Suicidal and HoE).
Hold up there, cowboy. There are plenty of viable camp spots on those maps. It's just a matter of judging where you're holding, and if you are going to be able to hold everything back. I can't think of any maps where you are forced to kite to survive, so I disagree with this one.

I do mind robots, because every time i go to heal them, i pull out the Torch instead of the syringe, because they are robots... :mad:
My suggestion: Add some realistic skins that have been suggested hundreds times before!

Some more everyday guys. The last pack that we got like yhat (excluding Ash, Mrs. Foster and (to an extent), Harold Lott) was the Nightfall pack, which included Fireman Sam, Dave the Butcher, Shadow Ferret, and Dr Alex (the creeper Asian Scientist). I'd like some more packs like these.

Upvote 0
...simply there is no place to hold the ZEDs efficiently, so kitting is the best option. This includes Farm, Wyre, Icebreaker, Steamland, and other maps (I am speaking about Suicidal and HoE).

Farm has so many houses where you can camp. You can also stay outside.
Wyre has camping spot too, there are 3 (which i used), all has door 2 weld.
Icebreaker has 2 spots. The top of the ship, or inside where you can weld doors.
Steamland would work as camping at spawn, but it's hell on earth.
Name other maps.

This game is not about realism. It would just complicate everything.

Upvote 0
Spartan, how do you kite well on BioticsLab and IceBreaker? Maybe I've just been coddled by WestLondon and Manor, but BioticsLab and IceBreaker in particular make me feel really claustrophobic. Playing Solo or without a synchonized group, it seems so easy to get backed into a corner and overwhelmed.

The game already has "realistic" skins. The squad of military and riot police guys that come with the game fill that role, being the type of folks that were most likely to survive and most likely to be sent to contain the threat. Notice how they're boring.
They're not bad per se, but they lack variety, and they don't really seem like characters, just faceless military guys.

Now, the skins from the first four character packs (Outbreak, Nightfall, Postmortem, and London's Finest), those were excellent. They're interesting. It's not surprising to see military guys survive, but it is surprising to see these sixteen misfits all holding off the horde. Big rant about what makes them great inside the spoiler tag.
Spoiler!
Honestly, I didn't start playing Killing Floor until after the Level Up update and all the non-event maps and the four aforementioned skin packs were introduced, but those characters struck me as a big chunk of the soul of the game.

The only DLC skins since then to come close to those in quality are Reggie the Rocker and Ash Harding. Neither is as good, but they're close.
I dunno what to think of the Steampunk skins. I like Steampunk Foster, and the Medic and Firebug from the first Steampunk pack, but Steampunk Mrs. Foster and the entire second pack look pretty lame to me, and I don't like any of the Steampunk weapons.

No, blowerthrower for the win. If you are serious, get CS:GO :)
Yeah, and have fun trying to play against the folks who have been playing the series for a decade :p
It's a good game and all, but that skill ceiling is MASSIVE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I sadly agree with every one of them :(

And it's not 'no fun allowed' thing. I enjoyed wacky events with elves and stuff. Sadly, things like silly player characters and steampunk weapons persist outside the events. Robot chickens shooting plasma guns and dwarven axe-wielding robots next to giant steampunk ferris wheel i just too much for me. Not to mention that visual design of both zed guns, steampunk thingies and latest us vs them DLC pack i just so damn ugly.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I actually liked the christmas events and stuff.

Like the one that gave us the MP5, a semi-auto shotty, the magnum revolvers, and an M4 carbine. That was awesome. Guns that fit perfectly in the aesthetic of KF (modern military guns with a bit of classic style thrown in), despite the balance improvements that could have been given.

And, as a plus, we had wacky christmas zeds, a new christmas map, yay! Silly, silly fun.

Now thanks to repeated events, just about every permanent addition to the game has been themed on those wacky events. The game turned into a joke.

It's like TWI decided that since people liked the events, making them last and impact the game the entire year 'round was a good idea. :confused:

People have been brought into KF, but I don't see many dedicated fans at all compared to before. According to steam, I have 128 friends who play KF, but I don't see one playing right now, and this is the evening. So many people have left the game as dedicated fans, and now you just have people who buy it and try it. Even the bloody Metascore is dropping - I remember it increasing back in 2010/11.

People would have continued to buy KF even without the wacky events, I feel. People stayed for different reasons and brought their mates in for the same reasons. KF may still be making money for TWI, but it's not making a spiritual success at all, and I think it's falling far from its potential.

I would bet a huge amount of money that if TWI stuck to the original "gritty badass metalfest survival with a bit of wit and self-parody thrown in" formula and developed on those strengths instead of pretending to be the latest installment of Saints Row, the game would actually be more popular than it currently is, and still have a lot of long-term fans.

I pray to Lt. Masterson's ghost that they rectify this in the hypothetical KF2.

Upvote 0
Well, heres my 2 cents on the whole situation.

The early versions of the KF mod(1.0-2.5)were all about survival horror. KF 1.0 had a serious(albeit stereotypical horror movie)storyline and the most important thing of all-

Substance. With this i mean the game had a very special mood to it, the grittyness and uglyness of the maps made it into a horror game. If you people watch the Jimquisition show on the Escapist, there are a few horror themed episodes in which Jim Sterling explains how horror lurks into the ugly, gritty and even "eerie" environments. The singleplayer version of KF was just that, a real survival horror just like Resident Evil 4(one of the eeriest games ive played) or the Silent Hill series.

With the introduction of multiplayer, you have to admit that a lot of the horror elements died with it. Its not as scary to kill specimens when you're surrounded with friends who can watch your back. Still, the game was harder back in the day and it really took teamwork to survive. The coop aspect didnt however kill off the gritty and eerie moods of maps like bioticslab and manor respectively.

When retail KF launched, it went for a more realistic, yet still gritty look. It was better in so many ways and it still kept some of that horror feel(it still does today). Your screen can be covered in blood, bile, it could be shaking, glowing red when you're just about to die etc. It still kept that horror feel in a way that you're not afraid of the environment, but you're afraid to die and you want to survive(this also applies to the old KF, but in the retail version i think its a lot more relevant).

Still, there were a few things that were pretty unnecessary for the horror aspect such as the funny voices and loadsamoney references. Im not hating on these references of course because theyre a part of the KF i know and love.

And now after this history lesson i can finally say that KF has changed to a more comical game compared to a survival horror game BECAUSE it was the only way for the game to survive so long. The developpers knew that this was a horror game, but it was never meant to be taken seriously like Silent Hill. Its a shooter after all. So what TWI did is to add new weapons which please the gun geeks, and new maps to please old and new fans alike(bedlam is still scary to this day) and support the game in a way that everyone feels happy.
TWI reached a state in which the game wasnt scary already, with stuff like loadsamoney menu sound mods and suggestions to add bricks into the trader shop, that they felt that changing the game into a more comical experience would be the best choice. For me, KF has always been that cult classic B-Movie experience, BECAUSE it couldnt really scare anyone at this point.
That is not a bad thing, we have awesome characters like Santa or Harchier, and while they are silly compared to the starting soldiers and cops, they are fun to use.

We- the players cannot be scared by a fleshpound at this point(in most cases). We just whip out the axe and kite him, regardless of difficulty.
Compare that to the first time we ever faced a Fp. TWI cant replicate that feeling, so they just went another route.

Without all the recent silly DLC and character packs, KF wouldnt have gotten any reckognition. It would have been one of those dead games that just "collect digital dust" in your steam library. Its because of the comical way TWI decided to handle things that this game is still supported.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

We have seen so many cool stuff and while i really wanted an event that returns KF to its roots, just for that one time where we could play the full singleplayer story with the Masterson boss fight and the creepy music and all that, the support we got was good enough for me.

Upvote 0
On the topic of KF no longer being scary:

It kinda was for a new player back 2009. Not so much after, it's hard to be scared by it anyway. Who finds something like Resident Evil REmake scary after having played it multiple times? Nobody, surely.

We're used to it, and having your mates with you who know what they're doing make things less scary. It had that bit of relief on top, too - your character makes dimwitted remarks at the zeds and you find people dead from stuff shoved into their arses.

Still, KF has/had a clear gritty, spooky, gory theme.

Just because it doesn't give anyone nightmares isn't an all-clear to go full clown posse or whatever.

It's great that KF1 got dragged out and supported as long as it did, but I feel that it's over now.

If the devs do do a sequel, please go back to the roots and focus on developing its horror theme, balanced challenge, metalness, biohazard backstory, and brit setting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
On the topic of KF no longer being scary:

It kinda was for a new player back 2009. Not so much after, it's hard to be scared by it anyway. Who finds something like Resident Evil REmake scary after having played it multiple times? Nobody, surely.

We're used to it, and having your mates with you who know what they're doing make things less scary. It had that bit of relief on top, too - your character makes dimwitted remarks at the zeds and you find people dead from stuff shoved into their arses.

Still, KF has/had a clear gritty, spooky, gory theme.

Just because it doesn't give anyone nightmares isn't an all-clear to go full clown posse or whatever.

It's great that KF1 got dragged out and supported as long as it did, but I feel that it's over now.

If the devs do do a sequel, please go back to the roots and focus on developing its horror theme, balanced challenge, metalness, biohazard backstory, and brit setting.

I can only second that.

Upvote 0
Yeah, and have fun trying to play against the folks who have been playing the series for a decade :p
It's a good game and all, but that skill ceiling is MASSIVE.

I've been playing Counter Strike since I was about 8 years old (Super try hard btw XD). I am hardly "Elite" (I really suck for playing for so long.) but CS:GO is nothing like the other CS's. If anything its actually one of the easiest CS's to get into because of all the new players. Most of my buddies from the old CAL and CPL leagues (Including myself) Stick to CS 1.6 or Source. I play source but the real baddies play 1.6. Stay FARRR away from 1.6. CS:GO is so different from the others that it is in itself a brand new game. The guns are all readjusted, the hitboxes are all different, the recoil and spread is god awful. Don't even get me started on the player models....

But on topic, I liked Killing Floor a bit better when I started playing in 2010. I remember duking it out in West London with only a bullpup and a handcannon as Demo (Don't judge me .__.) And there were no fancy space guns. I like the fun, silly manner of the events but an ingame integration just makes it feel like one of those indie spoof games that aims to openly mirror other games/movies but stop just short of copyright infringement. I am looking at you HARCHIER SPEBBINGTON. It just seems like TWI has run out of genuine ideas (I don't know how they have, considering this forum is full of ideas.) and insists on pulling things from other sources of sheer ridiculousness. I appreciate the time and effort spent on the coding/models/ Et merde. but WWII weapons would've been better and more canon to the slight realism factor. Its not even realism so much as relatablility. I can't relate to Space Guns because I don't have one. I can however relate to a Model 29 S&W because.... well yeah. It all comes down to the ability to relate to the game and to be able to believe in some of it. I can't believe in space guns. Or Steampunk guns. Or a Stasis beam gun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've been playing Counter Strike since I was about 8 years old (Super try hard btw XD). I am hardly "Elite" (I really suck for playing for so long.) but CS:GO is nothing like the other CS's. If anything its actually one of the easiest CS's to get into because of all the new players. Most of my buddies from the old CAL and CPL leagues (Including myself) Stick to CS 1.6 or Source. I play source but the real baddies play 1.6. Stay FARRR away from 1.6. CS:GO is so different from the others that it is in itself a brand new game. The guns are all readjusted, the hitboxes are all different, the recoil and spread is god awful. Don't even get me started on the player models....

But on topic, I liked Killing Floor a bit better when I started playing in 2010. I remember duking it out in West London with only a bullpup and a handcannon as Demo (Don't judge me .__.) And there were no fancy space guns. I like the fun, silly manner of the events but an ingame integration just makes it feel like one of those indie spoof games that aims to openly mirror other games/movies but stop just short of copyright infringement. I am looking at you HARCHIER SPEBBINGTON. It just seems like TWI has run out of genuine ideas (I don't know how they have, considering this forum is full of ideas.) and insists on pulling things from other sources of sheer ridiculousness. I appreciate the time and effort spent on the coding/models/ Et merde. but WWII weapons would've been better and more canon to the slight realism factor. Its not even realism so much as relatablility. I can't relate to Space Guns because I don't have one. I can however relate to a Model 29 S&W because.... well yeah. It all comes down to the ability to relate to the game and to be able to believe in some of it. I can't believe in space guns. Or Steampunk guns. Or a Stasis beam gun.

Considering that Killing Floor IS an indie game, yeah, it needed the extra boost because scary only really last for the first little bit then its not scary because the mystery of why it was scary is gone.

Upvote 0
Oh yeah, the influx of new players definitely helps. There's still some hardened veterans who will excel though; adapting to tweaked hitboxes and different weapons isn't bad compared to learning mechanics and tactics for the first time.
I tried CS:S a couple years before GO came out, and I had a pretty rough time. Not a bad time, but I wasn't exactly doing well of course. Given that other players frequently killed me with the M4 or AK47 with a single shot, I couldn't imagine what the AWP could possibly be capable of to be banned from every server I played on. My first 2 hours, I was frequently left last alive on my team and they all watched me fail horribly :eek: I did have one proud moment though, when left last alive with 2 opponents left; they knew it was just me and that I was no threat, so they started goofing around and dancing at the bomb site while waiting for it to go off. I showed up while they weren't looking, surprised and sprayed them down with the P90 a teammate recommended I use, and defused the bomb :D
Not exactly amazing, but after 2 hours of dying without accomplishing anything, I was pretty happy about that round.

Anyway, this is off-topic, so if we continue this discussion it should be through PM.

I don't think it's that the real guns are relatable so much as they are fitting for the aesthetic (though maybe if I owned an actual gun I would see the relatability; just 8 more months 'til I can get an LTC in my state!).
KF is set in the modern world, very recently destroyed by zeds, and cleanup is tasked to surviving military and police forces (and 16 ragtag misfits) so modern guns or guns of the past century are fitting. Even if we weren't using clones of real-life gun models, some made-up guns that at least looked believably real would be satisfactory to everyone except gun experts.
So, the future/experimental stuff and Steampunk stuff isn't bad because you couldn't use one IRL, it's bad because it clashes with KF's aesthetics.

Holiday events have the freedom to be silly because it's fun. Personally I love a lot of the event stuff we've seen, especially a few of the event zed designs. I like the Circus Husk better than the vanilla one, the Hillbilly and Circus Scrakes are excellently intimidating, and the Christmas Gorefast is hilarious.
Since the Steampunk stuff is really tied to the Circus stuff, maybe if those weapons were only available during Circus events (and for custom servers rigged up to use Circus assets year round) it could be good while avoiding breaking the aesthetic.

Upvote 0
Oh yeah, the influx of new players definitely helps. There's still some hardened veterans who will excel though; adapting to tweaked hitboxes and different weapons isn't bad compared to learning mechanics and tactics for the first time.
I tried CS:S a couple years before GO came out, and I had a pretty rough time. Not a bad time, but I wasn't exactly doing well of course. Given that other players frequently killed me with the M4 or AK47 with a single shot, I couldn't imagine what the AWP could possibly be capable of to be banned from every server I played on. My first 2 hours, I was frequently left last alive on my team and they all watched me fail horribly :eek: I did have one proud moment though, when left last alive with 2 opponents left; they knew it was just me and that I was no threat, so they started goofing around and dancing at the bomb site while waiting for it to go off. I showed up while they weren't looking, surprised and sprayed them down with the P90 a teammate recommended I use, and defused the bomb :D
Not exactly amazing, but after 2 hours of dying without accomplishing anything, I was pretty happy about that round.

Anyway, this is off-topic, so if we continue this discussion it should be through PM.

I don't think it's that the real guns are relatable so much as they are fitting for the aesthetic (though maybe if I owned an actual gun I would see the relatability; just 8 more months 'til I can get an LTC in my state!).
KF is set in the modern world, very recently destroyed by zeds, and cleanup is tasked to surviving military and police forces (and 16 ragtag misfits) so modern guns or guns of the past century are fitting. Even if we weren't using clones of real-life gun models, some made-up guns that at least looked believably real would be satisfactory to everyone except gun experts.
So, the future/experimental stuff and Steampunk stuff isn't bad because you couldn't use one IRL, it's bad because it clashes with KF's aesthetics.

Holiday events have the freedom to be silly because it's fun. Personally I love a lot of the event stuff we've seen, especially a few of the event zed designs. I like the Circus Husk better than the vanilla one, the Hillbilly and Circus Scrakes are excellently intimidating, and the Christmas Gorefast is hilarious.
Since the Steampunk stuff is really tied to the Circus stuff, maybe if those weapons were only available during Circus events (and for custom servers rigged up to use Circus assets year round) it could be good while avoiding breaking the aesthetic.

AWP is the ire of any CS veteran as it is an almost absolute one shot kill to any part of the body (legs and arms kill now only if wounded slightly before hand). Its a literal noob cannon and all those CoD kiddies that come into CS trying for those "Quickscopz" likely spam the thing. Its so infamous even I have heard of it even if I don't play CS.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Spartan, how do you kite well on BioticsLab and IceBreaker? Maybe I've just been coddled by WestLondon and Manor, but BioticsLab and IceBreaker in particular make me feel really claustrophobic. Playing Solo or without a synchonized group, it seems so easy to get backed into a corner and overwhelmed.
You can kite almost any map fairly easily alone; it gets exponentially harder the more players you have. For maps like Icebreaker and Biotics Lab (why you'd want to kite that when the spawn is an amazing camp position I don't know), the trick is to let all 32 Zeds spawn (hopefully) in an open area, then kill the Zeds SLOWLY. Because KF only has 32 Zeds spawned at any one time, if you only kill around 5 Zeds at any one time, you're very unlikely to have a dangerous group of Zeds spawning in front of you. Stick to the edges of the map and you'll be fine. In some respects, maps like Icebreaker are far easier to kite than something like Farm, because there's lots of cover to dodge Husk rockets, Siren screams, and break Fleshpound line of sight.
And now after this history lesson i can finally say that KF has changed to a more comical game compared to a survival horror game BECAUSE it was the only way for the game to survive so long. The developpers knew that this was a horror game, but it was never meant to be taken seriously like Silent Hill. Its a shooter after all. So what TWI did is to add new weapons which please the gun geeks, and new maps to please old and new fans alike(bedlam is still scary to this day) and support the game in a way that everyone feels happy.
TWI reached a state in which the game wasnt scary already, with stuff like loadsamoney menu sound mods and suggestions to add bricks into the trader shop, that they felt that changing the game into a more comical experience would be the best choice. For me, KF has always been that cult classic B-Movie experience, BECAUSE it couldnt really scare anyone at this point.
That is not a bad thing, we have awesome characters like Santa or Harchier, and while they are silly compared to the starting soldiers and cops, they are fun to use.

We- the players cannot be scared by a fleshpound at this point(in most cases). We just whip out the axe and kite him, regardless of difficulty.
Compare that to the first time we ever faced a Fp. TWI cant replicate that feeling, so they just went another route.

Without all the recent silly DLC and character packs, KF wouldnt have gotten any reckognition. It would have been one of those dead games that just "collect digital dust" in your steam library. Its because of the comical way TWI decided to handle things that this game is still supported.
I actually much prefer the vanilla Zeds to the event Zeds, not just because the hitboxes match up properly, but because they actually fit the game. The novelty of the event Zeds wore off a few days after I first encountered them.
This guy's right, 1.6 is where the veterans mostly hang out. CS: S is significantly easier than 1.6 due to things like larger head hitboxes, and though I haven't played much CS: GO I imagine it's easier again. I used to play loads of CS: S, and I was pretty decent at it, but I'd still get my *** kicked in 1.6.
AWP is the ire of any CS veteran as it is an almost absolute one shot kill to any part of the body (legs and arms kill now only if wounded slightly before hand). Its a literal noob cannon and all those CoD kiddies that come into CS trying for those "Quickscopz" likely spam the thing. Its so infamous even I have heard of it even if I don't play CS.
l2scoutnubby

Seriously though this guy's got it spot on pretty much, anyone with decent aim can basically go nuts with the AWP and just kill almost everyone. Engaging at range with any other weapon vs an AWP user that can aim will 99% of the time result in your death. Usually the only way to get them is to flank them, so it can make games rather boring when a couple of guys with AWPs are just destroying everyone else at long range. A lot of the more experienced players just won't use the AWP because it makes the game too easy and boring.

Regarding the thread, I agree with Puppy; the game may never be as scary as the first time you saw that raging Fleshpound bearing down on you, but it can still be scary on HoE. That said I think that the scariness of the game is inversely proportional to the skill and cohesion of your team; a tight skilled team will be able to react successfully to almost anything that happens on HoE, while a bad time will run around like headless chickens and die screaming. :p

Upvote 0

Though not being able to use them at all wouldn't be fun... Too bad they don't have different models/textures for the weapons that are only visible during the events. Kinda like how we have Scrake > Christmas Scrake, we could have Bolt-Action Rifle > Steampunk Lead Shooting Long Musket W/Enhanced Zoom Attached Scope or w/e it's called.

Upvote 0
I don't even enjoy playing the game that much anymore.

Honestly, I still play TF2 and Garrys Mod even though those games came out so long ago because they're still fun, but KF on the other hand isn't that fun anymore because it is the same thing over and over, and on-top of that? It is one of those games that needs to use updated graphics. It doesn't look scary anymore. Make it grittier.

I'm rootin' for Killing Floor 2 in the near future as it's been requested so much.

Upvote 0