• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is it possible to presige multiple times?

Prestige level 1 is currently max level, despite the implications in the formatting that's it's a numbered level instead of a yes/no matter. If you try to prestige a second time, you get this screen.

If I remember correctly, someone found in the game files that there are icons for about 5 levels of prestiging, so that may come in the future. Maybe allowing more prestiging is delayed until the rewards for doing so are developed.

Attachments

• photo19978.jpg
    photo19978.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Azukki;n2320425 said:
Prestige level 1 is currently max level, despite the implications in the formatting that's it's a numbered level instead of a yes/no matter. If you try to prestige a second time, you get this screen.

If I remember correctly, someone found in the game files that there are icons for about 5 levels of prestiging, so that may come in the future. Maybe allowing more prestiging is delayed until the rewards for doing so are developed.

Thank you! :)

Upvote 0
Buzzkillinton;n2320437 said:
my goodness..who could be that bored/lame to replay the same thing as lvl 0 multiple times....geez.

Mark my words, there'll be further incentive.....some day. A handful of dosh crates will only go so far for so long. At least it'll get faster each time.

My guess is at minimum is that every Prestige past the first one will reward a Prestige skin for Tiered weapons. Which sounds nice......kinda. Then again, how would that work for Survivalist?

I still wish that Prestige levels increased carry weight by 1. Guess we'll have to see how long the current weapon upgrade system sticks around, because weight becomes a factor quite quickly.

Upvote 0
Servalion;n2320512 said:
I still wish that Prestige levels increased carry weight by 1. Guess we'll have to see how long the current weapon upgrade system sticks around, because weight becomes a factor quite quickly.

I hope this will never happen, prestige for some fancy cosmetics,perhaps even that knife is fine by me but there should be absolutely no advantage given over players who do not care about prestige.

Reactions: jd641
Upvote 0
poultrygeist;n2320517 said:
I hope this will never happen, prestige for some fancy cosmetics,perhaps even that knife is fine by me but there should be absolutely no advantage given over players who do not care about prestige.

Well, i would like to see a new Endless-like mode, working like some kind of meta-game with each round getting more and more difficult, with more mutators etc. (How to call it? It is tied with prestige level, so.... maybe Exhibition XD )
With that, real bonuses to healt, damage etc. given by prestige levels would be cool. These bonuses woulnt not be applied to other game modes.
Win win?

Upvote 0
Veny;n2320518 said:
Well, i would like to see a new Endless-like mode, working like some kind of meta-game with each round getting more and more difficult, with more mutators etc. (How to call it? It is tied with prestige level, so.... maybe Exhibition XD )
With that, real bonuses to healt, damage etc. given by prestige levels would be cool. These bonuses woulnt not be applied to other game modes.
Win win?

Now there's an idea.......but one that might take a lot more work to implement.

Upvote 0
In the future updates we'll be able to do it up to 5 times I believe, just not in the beta version.

Buzzkillinton;n2320437 said:
my goodness..who could be that bored/lame to replay the same thing as lvl 0 multiple times....geez.

If you have nothing important to say, don't say anything.
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Reactions: missing_trigger
Upvote 0