• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Is EVERY tutorial mission broken in some way? Can't pass tank training...

notjasonlee

Sep 15, 2011
so at first i couldn't pass the original tutorial due to the game remapping the hold breath key and still telling me it's left-shift (WHY?), now i can't pass the tank training. it is telling me to shoot at the houses with HE rounds. so i switch to HE rounds and shoot a house. i shoot it again. i shoot another house, and another, and ANOTHER. is that enough houses? apparently not, because it still refuses to move on. i retried twice and had the same issue. anybody else?

Well? Has anyone found a way to fix this? I'm stuck at this damn mission! I want to continue the campaign but all i can do at the moment is shoot at the damn houses with no effect! I have exactly the same issue. I get to the bit where i need to level the houses with HE rounds and thats it. I cant even change position in the tank anymore. Please help! Or at least link a save perhaps just AFTER this damn mission! This damn bug breaks otherwise quite enjoyable game

Upvote 0
Has anyone found a fix for this!? I cant finish the damn game if im stuck in a bloody tank! :IS2:
Please, help me advance. The game just asks me to level the houses with HE and thats it, with all houses blown up nothing happens! I cant even change position in the tank no more! HELP!

Upvote 0