• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Interesting Rakowice tactic

Yeah, I was there too.
I don't really care about it, people killed him pretty fast at the end, before he could do any real damage.

But having this kind of "glitches" does annoy at times. Saying that the enemy out smarts you, ok, but what if you have no choice or change to take him out. Not like you respawn in small bunker in real life and curse because theres enemy's vehicle blocking the only way out.

But what really gets in my nerves is the fact, that teams can get really unbalanced. Yesterday I played two rounds on server, which had 3-7 men difference in teams, and no one switched. Theres something wrong when attacking team gets pinned down at spawn, and can barely move without getting outnumbered by enemy/spawn camped. Maybe some auto-balance would work?

BUT even more annoing is the stabbing range. God...I stood right next to enemy, close as I could get, stabbed three times and didn't hit him! It's comedy to see people stabbing each others and missing each others for few mins and getting killed by friendly nade.
Anyone know why was the range changed from mod days? It worked fine in it, you actually could stab people, instead of rushing like maniac just to stab and miss the enemy you are jumping on.

Upvote 0
Hell yes. I was Saturday and Sunday over 6 hours playing in unbalanced teams. that sucks realy hard. and then players join the server choosing the larger team. WTF?!?!?!?!

i played 80% russian team and we always had the smaller team. looks like german is more "in" or "fancy". so on many maps we coulndt win. no matter how many of those suckers we killed.....

Upvote 0
Hirmuinen said:
BUT even more annoing is the stabbing range. God...I stood right next to enemy, close as I could get, stabbed three times and didn't hit him! It's comedy to see people stabbing each others and missing each others for few mins and getting killed by friendly nade.
Anyone know why was the range changed from mod days? It worked fine in it, you actually could stab people, instead of rushing like maniac just to stab and miss the enemy you are jumping on.

this may be related to the getting too close and shooting. I believe you can actually have the gun go through your enemy then attack. So it is actually attacking some place past the avatar of your enemy. So no damage.

Upvote 0
Aye I was there to, under a different nick ofc.

But yeah super_asshat was really annoying especially when the ruskies are all over the hanger and flak sites and all our troops are stuck in the bunker - we still won the round though. ;)

And Ruskies, I'll admit the teams were unfair, we had two more peeps (or more sometimes - what can I say? I was just pwning as Gruppenfurher :p), what you probably didn't realise was that about 4 people on our team were seriously retarded... :p

Upvote 0