Instant death in Hard? What happened?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

rosemaruq53

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 11, 2021
I was playing Level 25 Berserker and usually something that hits me (even FPs) only take like maybe 20 damage. And with my healing and resistance I can take quite a few hits before dying. But every now and then, I die instantly from something: 100 health to 0 with no time to react.
On hard mode, what can possibly hurt me so bad? Today I was rushing up to heavy attack an FP among a group of zed and this happened, and I have no idea what happened. The only thing I can think of is those rocket guys, but usually a rocket only hurts me for 25 or so. Maybe it hit me in the head?

rosemaruq53

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 11, 2021
I was playing Level 25 Berserker and usually something that hits me (even FPs) only take like maybe 20 damage. And with my healing and resistance I can take quite a few hits before dying. But every now and then, I die instantly from something: 100 health to 0 with no time to react.
On hard mode, what can possibly hurt me so bad? Today I was rushing up to heavy attack an FP among a group of zed and this happened, and I have no idea what happened. The only thing I can think of is those rocket guys, but usually a rocket only hurts me for 25 or so. Maybe it hit me in the head?usps tracking
issue got solvedd