• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Improvement ideas

Jäger Sven

Sep 23, 2014
I didn't find a thread where people could tell everything they would like to be added or changed so I decided to begin.

Bigger maps.

A lot more player slots (my dream is that company commander leads the team behind the frontline with platoon and squad leaders further)

Improved commanding system. Commands could be more visible to players and for disobeying you would start to hear loud angry yelling or something that makes you move towards the objective, if you still continue disobeying the order squad leader can shoot you without penalty (that would have happened in that time). People (especially new players) tend to ignore the orders and ruin the whole game; there are firefight servers for those who want to just mess around. There could be also some rank that you should have to achieve before being able to take NCO and officer roles and maybe some short NCO academy (that would include attacking and defending).

In campaign mode you should have a possibility to join the old squad if it isn't full so you can have a functioning squad in every map.

Radio-operators (player would have a radio on his back and he should be in a decent distance of platoon leader). The weapon would be a rifle.

More vehicles (for example Tiger I, StuG III, BMW R75 with a mg) and possibility to escape from a burning tank if you're lucky enough. And tank rank progress is a must.

Some side-arms could also be added like Walther PP and Luger P08. Shovel for engineers would be hardcore :D

Mines like S-mines for engineers, and for heroes possibility to plant a booty trap in doorways or under a dropped gun. Engineer could choose between two S-mines or one anti-tank mine. Maybe there could be some flamethrowers.

It would be nice if other enlisted ranks in class rank 5 could have Obersch

Yes, sure I can find SOME of them but I think it's good to have a thread where reasonable ideas are listed together in one thread so they don't get lost under exploding flamer tanks and pistol only maps because now they're so here and there and hard to find :D I guess someone now suggests jet packs.

StuG III and SU-76 would be great :)

Upvote 0
adding new player slots not going to happen, wayyy too strain on the servers/computers.

but the radio cooperator, that's a cool idea. remove those stupid pre determined radios and add radio carrying soldiers instead. a lot more freedom for TLs, and another teamwork element in te game im all out for this one

It's always worth trying, besides some servers glitch where 80 players can join/spectate. How they would behave in-game is something worth testing.

Upvote 0