• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

I'm from England, looking for a group to play with.

munchiepoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2011
Hello everyone, I'm from England nad I am just looking for a group of people to play with, add "munchiepoo" if you add me to steam my name will show up as Frogster when you add that.

My perks are

Level 5 Medic (Almost 6)
Level 2 Support Spec (Almost 3)
Level 4 Sharpshooter (Half way)
Level 3 Commando (Almost 4)
Level 2 Berserker (Quater way in)
Level 2 Firebug (Quarter way in)
Level 2 Demo ( Quarter way in)

Any more questions please reply or add me on steam.

I play on Normals,Hard,Suicidals and HoE's.

Lacedaemonius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2011
Do you constantly get votekicked from servers? Because you should. Suicidal is for lvls 5-6 and HoE is 6 only. Whenever you join a Suicidal/HoE server that's 40-80 zeds that the rest of your team is going to have to handle because you can't carry your own weight, and more often than not, that's enough to wipe a pub.

munchiepoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2011
I don't play HoE much, but I have never been kicked from one as level 5 is ok on HoE, and I don't play HoE or Suic on my other perks I only play it on medic.

Necro-71

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 14, 2010
To be honest, i saw much better lvl 3 or 4 perks than big part of those with lvl 6.
Personally i dont vote kick anybody without watching how he plays atleast one round.