[IDEA]How can Tripwire improved customization

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

kuky90

Jul 8, 2014
I was watching those nice skins you guys have for me to buy but there is one big problem. I only can use one hat or camo on each nation. How about you go deeper and allow us to customize classes and how they look? Similar to how we can customize our Pilot why not other roles too?

I would REALLY, REALLY like to have each class with different outfit. For example: My Pointman would be naked guy with tattos running around like a crazy mad lad. My Machine Gunner would be rambo with red bandana over on forhead. My commander would have officer outfit and officer cap. etc. etc.

Please guys, please Yoshiro

kuky90

Jul 8, 2014
And here I would not like items to be locked to each class but only nations/factions like now, while we alone can choose which uniform goes to which class.

Right now I have no reason to unlock/buy new uniforms as only one set per faction can be used at time.

Last edited:

BovaFett512

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 14, 2018
I'm a pretty frequent visitor of r/rs2vietnam and I just made an account here, for the sole purpose of endorsing this suggestion. The framework is in place for class based outfit profiles (infantry vs. pilot).

There are three points I'd like to see fully realised:

1. That customization options can be made for each class.
2. That wearable gear is not restricted via class (except for pilot).
3. That there be an apply to all option so that way all classes wear the same gear (as it is now).

If this system were in place I could finally use the PAVN Officer uniform on my commander, or my gas mask on my combat engineer without having to change my look every match in the menu.

Reactions: kuky90

screwthis

Nov 7, 2017
Yes this would be really nice, and I think it would boost DLC sales which would be great too.

What I think you need is a per class option, an apply to all button (with a are you sure ), and an apply to multiple one, where you can select many but not all classes.