• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Icebreaker Tactics

My mate and I do pretty damn well as me being a pyro and him as support about 3/4 way up the ship there will be a part with a gas tank that seperates into 2 alley ways for the zeds to come up either stair case that are connected. We stand at each and just Kill. I keep bugs and little ****s back and we double bigger zeds. It's also near the hand cannon spawn if that helps.

Upvote 0
Seems like a pretty hard level. I haven't found anywhere good to hold yet, and the map is absolutely enormous!

I am curious if anyone else has good tactics and places to hold out for this map.

Let's discuss.

Hey Riviet, I found a strategy for Icebreaker that seems to work well. Here's a three-part video guide of how you can solo/coop Icebreaker on Hard:

Best of luck. :)

Upvote 0
You can camp the whole game long on the front deck, you are outside then having a good overview what is coming to you.

Quite boring actually.
But effective.

Or the stern. Depending which end the traders is. Below deck is suicide. Bow or stern and don't forget to get the camp fire and marshmellows out. You'll be there a while.

Upvote 0