• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I need my brick in Pavlov's House

It's evident that this issue has come down on them like a ton of bricks.
I think we should organize protests.
yellow-brick-road-costume.jpg

And if all else fails we could always throw Ninja bricks at them.

45002_456460915942_125382545942_6812406_5855990_n.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is pretty rediculious, never heard of a game being stripped of details so people with crappy machines can run the game on "ultra" if your going to do it that they when graphics settings become useless. Just as well just have one really bad setting that you can't change. Like all other games I've ever had I set the game to the highest settings my PC can run......is that so hard? =/

Upvote 0
This is pretty rediculious, never heard of a game being stripped of details so people with crappy machines can run the game on "ultra" if your going to do it that they when graphics settings become useless. Just as well just have one really bad setting that you can't change. Like all other games I've ever had I set the game to the highest settings my PC can run......is that so hard? =/

indeed. I hope Tripwire listen us, it's ridicolous. If people set all Ultra o nearby to ultra setting, it is because even on low setting doesn't change ANITHING.

Bottleneck everywhere, this is not a problem of brick, gesus :D

Come on, terrain now is like Ostfront...

Upvote 0
Ok Tripwire, I have an 8800gt and I want to be able to play this game on triple-ultra settings. I have a huge specification ego and most play this game on nothing less the 32xQFAA antialiasing and super-sonic 2160p textures.

If I cant play the game on ultra settings, it is your duty, as developers to listen to the "COMMUNITY" and lower the in-game graphics until my personal machine can play this game on the highest settings.

If not, I will be sending for a refund. And that will spell the end of RO2 and the forums will then be shut-down on my behalf.

Thankyou and godbless.

Upvote 0
Lowering graphics to **** is not the way to go Tripwire. Find the actual problems instead (hint.. GPU-usage is too low).

Hint #1: GPU usage is low because the game is CPU bound.
Hint #2: It's CPU bound because there are too many different objects drawn on screen, each object requires a draw call to be made by the CPU.

Conclusion: They know why the GPU usage is low.

Upvote 0
OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY WAY TO INSURE THAT MY AMIGA 500 CAN PLAY ROHOS IS TO MAKE EVERY MAP A SMALL GREY BOX, GET TO IT TWI!

Why does my experience have to be lessened because some idiots with too much money and too little intelligence have no idea how to build/maintain a computer? Imagine Crysis if those people had their way with it...

Screw you asshole.

I've got a system that makes yours look like a ****ing abacus and this game is still performing awful.

I'm tired of dealing with the retard community and the bad performance.

Time to go play other games that actually ****ing work on this system.

Upvote 0
works great for me

works great for me

I think it would be a shame to make the game look worse as way way to optimize it for low performing computers. Surely, it should be an option to turn off things like bricks if that is needed. I pre-ordered this game so iv had it from the beginining. Its my first experience with red orchestra. From day 1 my computer averages between 60 to 75 FPS with all settings on ultra high. I dont notice much of a FPS jump up with bricks gone but i notice maps look worse.
What does concern me is that I feel i should be getting at least 120 fps with this game as a bare minimum with all ultra settings. I know i could not notice the differance but i know what my system is capable of. Most of the time, my GPU's dont even get very hot. I dont think the game is utilizing full GPU/sli resources if that helps the devs any.
As a conclusion, i hope the devs at least make it a user decision to lower grafics and not a mandatory, no choice thing. My computer runs this game fine and im sure many others run it fine also. Please devs, do not lower the game grafics. Just make it an option for guys with low grade, grandmas (found in closet and dusted it off) computer.

Upvote 0