• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS I love this game!

Krane65

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
I missed the good days of RO2:HS because my hardware was malfunctioning and giving me horrible performance. Now there are hardly any RO2 servers with a good population......BUT RS makes up for this three fold. My hardware is fixed and I have never experienced RO2 in this amazing way before!! And never have I played such a great FPS. Bonzai charges, flamethrowers, the thump thump of the m1 garand in the distance. This is the best made game I ever played!!!

Good job TWI and RS team.

Last edited:
I have never had as much fun in an fps as this game. Banzai charges... amazing feeling, both taking part in one and defending one. Battle cries, bullets shredding people, terrified americans falling back...

Actuallt played a match on Hanto where every single objective was taken by the Japs solely through arty softening, smokes, and banzais. Simply amazing feeling. Also defended Red Cross station on Guadalcanal against repeated 12+ banzais.

Great work Tripwire!

Upvote 0