• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

i hope we dont have to pay for dlc

Given TWI's past history (short though it may be; but I've been here for 98% of it including the Mod days), any DLC or Updates as they've been called before, have always been free.

RO had legitimate UPDATES (bugfixes, features, and content additions) 12 TIMES in about 3 years time. Nobody else does that. I don't forsee it changing. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think updates should be free while they fix bugs and get the game to a good state, only after that should they be charging for updates, and these should be content updates and not features.

They still need to fix bugs like the LAW, and add new game modes such as story mode to support the modding community.

It's not a bad game, but it needs much more variety if it is to survive the long term. Modders are happy to make the variety content but the game needs to be easy to mod this variety in the first place.

Upvote 0