• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I have a question, thnks for ask!!

Good afternoon, I did not know where ask and offtopic seemed to me the appropriate place taking into account my limitations with the language. I did a post a while ago but i cannot see it, is this normal? From already thank you.

Everyone's first few posts are moderated. For whatever reason, your other post was not approved. Once you hit 5 posts, this won't happen anymore.

Upvote 0
Good afternoon, I did not know where ask and offtopic seemed to me the appropriate place taking into account my limitations with the language. I did a post a while ago but i cannot see it, is this normal? From already thank you.
Yes, the first 5 or so posts are moderated, which means that these have to be approved by moderators and will stay hidden until then.

Also, your English seems fine, and welcome to the forums! :)

Upvote 0

Posts by new members undergo moderation before they're actually displayed in the threads for all to see. It takes something like five posts until you're in the clear.

Upvote 0
Everyone's first few posts are moderated. For whatever reason, your other post was not approved. Once you hit 5 posts, this won't happen anymore.

Yes, the first 5 or so posts are moderated, which means that these have to be approved by moderators and will stay hidden until then.

Also, your English seems fine, and welcome to the forums! :)

Posts by new members undergo moderation before they're actually displayed in the threads for all to see. It takes something like five posts until you're in the clear.

Thank you all for answering my question quickly! I would like to kill because it took me like 1 hour to make the other topic in english ha, ha, ha i thank you again. :D

Reactions: LemoN
Upvote 0