• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound How to export lots of KF sounds quickly? (I know about the SDK)

HVR1

Aug 15, 2010
Orlando, Florida
www.justin.tv
Hello.

I'm fitting to make a random Garrysmod video with some Killing Floor guys.

I know that sounds from the game can be exported from the sound tab and selecting all, then clicking export. It works, but I can't seem to get the Male 2 voices to export, they always end up as Male 1 instead. That and I intend to use a lot of sounds, and being able to select and export one sound at a time doesn't fit me well.

Is there a way to export multiple, if not all, sounds from KF? I guess is maybe another program to open the files but I don't have any ideas.

Any thoughts on this? And tanks*.

I dont think you can take them out as a group (the .wavs) because its compressed into a packet. Unless someone has made an extractor that i dont know about. ;)

Hello.

It works, but I can't seem to get the Male 2 voices to export, they always end up as Male 1 instead. That and I .

This is because some of the sound files are actually set to a random sounds (EX male voice actually has 2-3 options for the file (male 1 male 2 male 3)) You have to find the direct .wav for male 2 and not a set voice "command" (as in, a "random male voice for the Male voice command)

Open KF_PlayerM1Voc and scroll down a bit. Those top sounds are the ones that have 2-3 diff voices for them

Last edited:
Upvote 0