• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How much do you play Killing Floor?

I think I win shotty damage :D

217n1d.jpg

P.S. i HATE welding! D:<

i only welded enough for lvl6 and stopped using it xD

Upvote 0
251 Hours Played

Lvl6 Support (love that gore)-lvl6 bar filled up

Lvl6 Demo (love those explosions)-lvl6 bar filled up

Lvl5 medic (love those syringes)-nearly lvl6

Lvl4 Sharpie (cuz I just discovered how amazing the 9mm is)-nearly lvl5

so yes Ive played the equivelent of 10 1/2 days. And loved every second of it.

You should post your stats too

Upvote 0
Two updates ago, TWI removed the ability for admins to modify things like the weapon damage or the health of zeds and still be able to level their perks.

We've just released a small Killing Floor update through Steam - everyone who owns the game will find it auto-updating to pick up the changes. If in doubt, just exit Steam and restart it. The issues we have picked up are:

Firstly, some general bits and pieces:
Fixed an exploit found in the Perks system

"Fixed an exploit found in the Perks system" - its about time that was fixed. now that we can actually talk about it openly here: i was very surprised that these console commands were so simple but overlooked for so long. when i joined a number of servers and found out there was perking with zero gravity, god mode, infinite ammo/money, i figured - whats the point of the whitelist? why am i waiting for my maps to be whitelisted while this isnt fixed? but now it finally is, thank you tw.

Bob's Whorehouse was even hosting 3 leveling servers where you were able to max your perk in a few mins (damage)

Last edited:
Upvote 0