• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long till we can play full game

You really are a fan boy aren't you? Simple and rightful criticism of how Trip have let players who where lead to believe on pre ordering this game, and watching the hours go by.. For it to then re-set to more hours, and you seem to back that and shun anyones opinions lol.

And ontop of this.. No official comments are made? Sounds pretty poor to me. but you go ahead and continue living up tripwires arse. ;)

cry-baby.png

Upvote 0
I think it might be getting close to some people's bedtime.

Seriously, going on about how disappointed, unprofessional, let down etc etc you are because a game is released 2 hours later than expected.. please get some perspective in life.

Its really is hysterical.. both in the true meaning of the word and its modern use.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think it might be getting close to some people's bedtime.

Seriously, going on about how disappointed, unprofessional, let down etc etc you are because a game is released 2 hours later than expected.. please get some perspective in life.

Its really is hysterical.. both in the true meaning of the word and its modern use.

Take note: the people losing it in this thread are the same ones who will be whining and complaining about every little thing in-game, sure will be loads of fun :p

Upvote 0
damn. i think i'm gonna go over the bandwidth for this month if updates keep rolling like this for this game.

how do you find the size of the patch? it only says % downloaded, i can't find where the actual size of the patch is.

If you check your library it only shows %, but the downloads tab has details like download speed and size :)

Upvote 0
Seriously, why does TWI does this?

They offer a preload, but then half an hour before release, they release a 2 gig update, which EVERbody is trying to download right now.

It won't even download for me because of the traffic.

Usually I;m not too bothered, but this defeats the whole purpose of the pre-load.

Smart move, TWI.

Cus they been working on a new patch since the preload build was released... since steam fails at patching and has to download every modified file again, we get huge patches :(

I was downloading it but was slow so i restarted steam, now it just wont download, keeps pausing by itself, thats what i call a fail :D

Upvote 0