• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long till we can play full game

[TW]Yoshiro: The game hasn't been delayed at all. As we've mentioned multiple times before
[TW]Yoshiro: we are working on the game up until the last minute
[TW]Yoshiro: so there is no firm time other then today
[TW]Yoshiro: For some of you, that isn't the same today as everybody else
[TW]Yoshiro: all I can say to that is, move to a better time zone (especially ones without daylight savings, those suck)

How would i join this steam group chat?

Upvote 0
Steam content servers suck. Can't even download the game I paid for. Proper annoys me Steam. I always have a horrible time downloading games from it. If I didn't bother buying games and just pirated them I download at 6mb/s. On Steam it's usually 100kb/s

Funny how I download at up to 6mb/sec at work and up to 2mb/sec at home. sounds like it's you.

If you are getting bad rates on the second part of the preload restart steam, it resolved the issue for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am disturbed by this as well!

Oh. NOT by the fact that it is delayed. But by the amazingly unbelievable responses that the delay created here. My God people, take a damn pill.

PS And yes, I paid the very same $39.99 as you did so I could "rant" too. Take a nap, take a walk, take a pill! Do something to keep your overactive minds pre-occupied until the release. Goodness...

what a jerk

Upvote 0
They haven't lied, it's a 13th in America release. They don't really give a damn that for the rest of the world it's the 14th and in EU/UK it'll be in the middle of the night.

Ah well, I'll just have to play it tomorrow. Should have seen this coming though, they did the exact same with the beta.

Damn me having to work and earn money tomorrow!

well even for us yanks its getting a little late for releases...... getting the feeling they arent gonna make it, again....

Upvote 0
The day is almost over for us europeans... Something concrete would be nice.

There is no concrete date and my understanding is there's not going to be one

Just look at it as if it were a fun surprise

It's better than getting all excited about the Steam counter before getting hit in the head with "will unlock in 3 hours" which is what I've been doing all day

Upvote 0