• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long before....

*I'm not sure of the armor and ammunition values, but many players think that heavy MG fire should be able to moderately or lightly penetrate a BA and ocassonally kill the occupants. Many players suggested that only tank MG's should perform this penetration, so BA drivers wont drive up to tanks very often.

The MGs on the tanks are no different than those of the infantry MGs. Otherwise, yes, the BA-64 should be way more vulnerable to machine gun fire and prone to tipping over.

Plus, it would be nice to have the ability to call in artillery from it as well. Wikipedia says 3,390 of the roughly 9,000 total made were fitted with radio sets.

Upvote 0
The only thing I dislike about the clown car is that when it's fausted, it often flies some twenty feet in the air.

I dislike even more when it falls on me, which has happened more than once.
:D Now that's funny.

In my opinion if you want to make the clown car better, add the theme tune from the Naked Gun while it's driving around the map with it's siren going.

Upvote 0