• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How fast will you download the beta?

1457235838.png

sigh;)

Upvote 0
1457237254.png

Why does it post all this about languages(see below)? I can't see it when I post/edit but it gets added when I post/save.
AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIri****alianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIri****alianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
Detect language​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can usually manage around 1-2MB/s off steam on good days, usually slightly less. Remember, usually it isn't your download speed, but the content provider's upload speed that matters. There is only so much to go around, and based on the time RO has spent on Steam's Top Seller's List, I'm not expecting there to be a huge amount of upload to go around. (Really, it is apparently outselling Space Marine!)

I remember the days of 56k dial-up

Really? I remember a time when we would have asked what the k was for. :p

Actually, 14k dial-up was common when my family actually got our first computer, and our system was 'super cool' because it had a 28k internal.

Upvote 0