• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Solution] How do I start RO2?

koalorka

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 19, 2006
Canada
Are there any tips for getting this game to turn on?

I managed to play it on the 13th and 14th of September, and have abandoned it until today, hoping that the new patches would have made an improvement.

Well, upon startup, I got to the load screen and then everything comes down to a crushing halt, I can hear the computer making strange sounds and a clicking that I have never before heard under any load... I wait another 5 minutes and the video card fan starts kicking in and increasing RPM. Now I'm worried.

I couldn't exit the process for at least 5 minutes. This dysfunctional program is threatening to harm my hardware.

If this continues I am going to report RO2 as malicious software.

I am at the end of my rope with this $40 nightmare.

If this continues I am going to report RO2 as malicious software.

Can-t-tell-if-trolling-or-just-very-immature-random-24497822-514-385.jpg

Upvote 0

Gamers have been posting in that thread for over a month, and there has been absolutely no response for the past few weeks even though logs are being uploaded as instructed.

It seems TWI is unable to figure out a solution for this issue and chooses to just ignore the thread leaving hundreds of gamers without a clue as to what to try.

I would like to see TWI prove me wrong, but the silence in that thread is deafing.

Upvote 0