How do I open boxes or grab items with Quest 2?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

derbius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 29, 2021
I discovered that my camera seems to give me the ability to look inside boxes ( or at least it did once - looking at a stack of boxes in front of a laser locked door) but despite the number of enticing mail delivery boxes and crates around, including that one, I only seem to be able to grab boxes not to open them or take things from them. In the first level I saw some brightly lit glowing gloves but I couldn't figure out a way to take them for myself. I tried whatever button it is that is indicated as the "interact" one but it didn't seem to do anything either. Along similar lines I can steal ammunition and weapons from guards but not, apparently, the cards I need to enter any of the side rooms. Very frustrating!

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
To clear up a few things,
  • You can't open the pallets / boxes, that is not currently a feature.
  • The glowing gloves are tutorial holograms, suggesting pathways of where to go.
  • The white level 5 doors can't be opened, they were there for "world building."