• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Holy Snikey! The post patch Panzerfaust ROCKS!!!

Musketeer

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 21, 2006
Thank you Tripwire! I played several games aas a tanker last night and love the new Tiger, complete with its ability to actually kill tanks now! That is nothing though compared to the new Panzerfaust!

I played as a Pak Soldat on Kongsplatz. All I can say is "I have become Death, the Eater of Souls!" Soviet tanks who operate without support are my prey and all shall fall before me. I launched my first PF at an undamaged Sov tank fresh out of spawn and BOOM :D Three Kills! Solo tankers are even easier to pop now as they get no warning from the first impact. I continued to kill tank after tank for the entire map until the Sovs changed their tactics. By the end, when the final objective was overrun with less than a minute to go and no Germal reinforcements, the Sov armor was so afraid of Panzerfausts that it held itself well out of range.

The Panzerfausts are certainly a one shot one kill weapon now and armor better beware!

The Soup Nazi said:
Its great to peg infantry with it too.
Unless it turns out to be your infantry who are circling around the tank trying to lay a satchel. Then it's just like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", because, I mean, damn, of all the places to be, being between me, my panzerfaust, and a tank makes us all sad. Well, except for the guy in the tank, he's probably pretty happy with the turn of events.

Upvote 0
Once on Arad I was hambushed in the South Village as a PaK Soldat. There was a Russian on a roof, and I had to reload my rifle. So I got behind cover, peeked out and got him directly in my 30 sight. Took him out! Then there was another Soviet behind me. This time I had no cover, but again aimed at him right in my 30 sight and got him too. It was quite awesome!

Upvote 0