• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ho Ho Ho Now I Have a Machinegun, too.

I. Kant

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 9, 2007
die-hard-ho.jpg

... and broadband to boot, too. After x years of being stuck in a rut with a crappy WiFi, I've now gone from 2 Mb/sec to 29 Mb/sec and from (local) ping of 120-140 to 15.

Beta, here I come. :IS2:

Reactions: kapulA
Damn!
2mb where were you living in the deepest darkest India?
2mb was standard in 2005 for me at-least, good to hear you have sorted it out though. I'm on around 12mb and still have problems in game because it's mostly server end, i used to blame my connection but it was the servers i was trying to join that were the problem.

i believe the place is called "country side" or "outside of city" , its a place where man has not yet plugged in the internet cable;)

Upvote 0
Damn!
2mb where were you living in the deepest darkest India?
2mb was standard in 2005 for me at-least, good to hear you have sorted it out though. I'm on around 12mb and still have problems in game because it's mostly server end, i used to blame my connection but it was the servers i was trying to join that were the problem.
With its vast countryside, I wouldn't be surprised if the good old US of A had the worst interenet speeds per user than most countries. Though speeds may suck for many, at least most don't have throttled ports or capped bandwidth.....yet.

1838696557.png

Of course satellite is an option...but not for an fps....

Last edited:
Upvote 0