• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hitman: Blood Money

I run over 40 fps with a geforce 6800GT with full everything.

I like the demo, I just find the controls a little less intuitive than before. The option menu is difficult to get used to compared to older hitman games.

However, the graphics are awesome (I'm not a graphics > gameplay person, don't worry), the new camera shots on the side of the screen every now and then are a nice touch. The new things 47 can do are awesome too, and people don't take 1000+ shots to die any more (although for run and gun that isnt such a great thing :( )

anyway, having played the demo, I want this game about 20x as much :D

-=KnIfE=-

Upvote 0
Ralfst3r said:
The demo felt really solid, and i loved it. Def. getting the retail :)

what they really need is an MP for it, not quite sure how it would work, but the possibilites are cool in my head

like that "ship" game where you are being hunted while hunting. That would be cool

After playing it though, I'm still pissed off at the weird control system.

I don't like having seperate buttons for picking items up and actions, it kind of ruins the flow a bit. I'll just play the crap out of it until I can get used to it I suppose.

Most kills so far have been 20 kills, with 3 headshots and 3 suspicious kills :) (I poisoned the secretary, the boss, and pushed someone over the edge of a balcony)

awesome game otherwise :D

-=KnIfE=-

Upvote 0
After I finally dloaded and installed the demo, I couldn't launch it: I was having a message saying this file: "d3dx9_27.dll" wasn't installed or something...

The really funny story is a did a search on my comp for this file and found it there: C:\Program files\Steam\SteamApps\username\red orchestra\System :eek:

So I copy pasted it in the Hitman Demo folder and it magically worked! :eek:

Anyways, that game is friggin awesome and with everything maxed out it's visually stunning! :D

Can't wait to get my hands on the full version!!

Upvote 0