Hitboxes bugs/Bad bullet registry

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Russia, Saint-Petersburg
As of playtest on 20.05.2017(20 May) I had a time when I shot gook in a head and heard metal sound, but he wasnt hit nor dead whatsoever, and I had to shoot again, after which he died. Another example is that some and lots of bullets coming through person like a bullet sponge, feels like I'm playing SAMP and trying to kill someone by a ping, tho everyone on a server had ping no more than 70. Oh and another example is that when I got shot in a neck, I had metal sound playing, its totaly not intentional.

Reproducibility: Always.

No Media attached.

StmRtn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2014
Finland
Wasnt there a feature in RO 2, when you shot someone to helmet, he didnt die, you just heard the ricochet sound ?.
But if the guy you shot in RS2 didnt have a helemet its quite funny.

Brembo

Mar 23, 2013
Moscow
I am having big problems with killing with M14 in open beta build. In previous waves it was one shot kill weapon. Now people can survive multiple shots even on clode distances.