• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hit Detection/Netcode

I was about to create a thread about this.
that happens to me everytime my target is moving, even if he's close.

hope it gets fixed soon, its the only problem i'm having with the game.

Just had your thoughts; I was about to create the same thread. Seems to happen (or at least be more noticeable) in close range. Just fired a round into an enemies chest while ADS at no more than 1.5 meters and it didn't kill, let alone register.

Upvote 0
That video made me lol when the guy you shot forever finally died. you werent even aiming at him anymore then Boom! his brains just fly out spontaneously. Good job filming your problem btw, it makes it easier for the people that dont have that issue, like myself, to understand how frustrating that would be.

Upvote 0
Yep this is confirmed, Rego up close-meduim is really bad.. I'm talking about people with there back to me crosshair dead center and it just doesnt register a single shot, infact testing on a server today it took me awhole clip to kill someone with there back turned and barly moving.. defintaly needs to be found out and fixed properly :mad::mad::mad:

Same here!, close range shots can really fail in this game

Upvote 0
Same here!, close range shots can really fail in this game

It also happens at long range, and it's not just a case of "you're not leading your shots". I noticed that sometimes when I hit someone at long range I have to aim ahead of them, and they die before they get to where I was aiming, like their hit box is ahead of them or something.

___________|__X

| - is where they are
X - is where I shot

Sometimes they die before they get to X, I'll use fraps and try to get it happening.

Reactions: Echo Black
Upvote 0
Same issue noticed a few times.

Not a moving guy, not 100m away. A sniper at a window, 5 meter from me, i'm behind him aim at his head, shoot: nothing.

Sniper is slow & allows me to shoot a second time, 5 meter distance, kar98k aimed at his back, shoot: nothing.

Only happened to me on very close & immobile targets. Moving targets get "single-lead'd" :> (thank you whoever posted that)

Upvote 0