• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hero Ranking glitch

Meddle92

Sep 7, 2012
I have a really weird problem with my RO2HOS ranking. I achieved hero rank for the Elite Riflemen, Riflemen, and Elite Assault class and for some reason in my Profile Stats page it appears that I'm still Highly Decorated and there is no "experience to next level" bar(because I'm actually a hero) and within the game it shows my hero ranking fine.

Why is this? Will this glitch persist? Have I done something wrong? I believe this to be because I achieved one rank after the next in rapid succession. I had the necessary experience for hero rank before I even achieved the honor level for highly decorated. When I achieved level 50 honor I went from highly decorated to hero as soon as I got one kill with these classes yet for some reason my profile stats seem to be bugged.

this is a quote from the president of tripwire.
"You can rank up to be a Hero CANDIDATE, which is Highly Decorated. Then the server will randomly pick from the Hero candidates to select the Heroes from the match. The number of Heroes allowed has been reduced as well. In a 64 player match you can have a max of 3 per side. So even if you have a server full of completely ranked up players, you will never have more than 3 Heroes per side, so by default never more than 3 sets of enemy weapon unlocks per team."

Upvote 0