• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hearing

This is a feature that should definately be looked in to.
But please, don't have just blasts from grenades and charges affect your aural senses but also gunshots and bullet cracks if they are too near.

Hell any sound which is too loud should impair your hearing, even those loud semi-open pipe Maybach V12 petrol engines which power Tiger and Panther tanks.

Upvote 0
Honestly, I have NEVER heard someone walking running that gave me a clue htat someone was coming around a corner.

Do i have the volume down too low?

You must because I can hear a pin drop in game. I can hear it as if it were 3D audio or environmental audio even though it isn't. I can hear every single location of gun fire, I can also hear any heavy breathing or movement what so ever. I can also tell what the weapon is whether friend or foe but of course you have to remember that sometimes folks grab enemy weapons, and this has lead to a few accidental tk's... LOL.

I can honestly say if I were deaf I'd probably be terrible at the game because I'd have to say about 50% of my play is based on sound alone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0