• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Healthbar rework

BlueEyedCrow

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 28, 2022
I am going to start off by saying that I love the game and I always enjoy playing with few friends.

Having said that I keep wondering why is this issue not talked about enough even though a lot of people I meat online agree that its an issue. I am talking about Healthbars blocking view and generally making the game have less visibility. It is actually so bad that you will have trouble playing sharpshooter most of the time if there are 2 or more teammates in your team running around. You can make it smaller, sure but its till there, and then you are not able to see health of your team which is not a good solution at all.

The game would improve its visibility, and perks such as medic (everyone will still benefit) would have much better time if healthbar would be on a HUD next to your own healthbar, small enough so it doesn't clog the screen but big enough so you can see everyones health. Good example of this would be a mod called "FriendlyHUD" by peelz. So moving team healthbars to one side of the screen and giving us an option to completely remove it (the healthbars) would be such an amazing QOL feature.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope it is considered in some of the future updates :)