• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hard Crashing on PlayStation

MisterMcWiggles

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 3, 2023
I’ve seen that my friends and I are not the only ones dealing with this issue. I would guess that this crash started happening after the Christmas event ended. Now my friends and I can’t join each other’s lobbies without getting a blue screen hard crash. We have tried private lobbies, different hosts, deleting and reinstalling, and even games already in progress. I’ve reached out in every way I know how and haven’t gotten any response. I had hoped the update that went life yesterday (02/02/2023) would have fixed the issue. But it is still an issue.

Attachments

• 67691C50-BAAA-45D0-88C5-23F25F671ED4.jpeg
    67691C50-BAAA-45D0-88C5-23F25F671ED4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
We are aware of the most recent crashes on the platform.

Our investigation into it so far looks like it is related to a change in how the platform handles some data and we are trying to determine what has changed and why the game doesn't like it so that it can be addressed.
I appreciate the update. The game ran with no issues until the end of the Christmas event. I hope it gets sorted soon. This game is one of the few fun titles on console that support larger parties of friends.

Upvote 0