• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Gunslinger pistols

Watcher-45

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
Seems like the gunslinger introduced weapons do not have any effect on collectables like Dosh.
.500, deagle, 1911, 1858, all shoot right through it. 9mm will register a hit.

Also seems like if you die while holding duals, only ONE pistol will be dropped meaning you can't get your duals back. I think I get why it works, as the toss weapon also only tosses a single handgun, but it is kind of unfair.

And it seems like buying a second pistol will reset the ammo count of whatever you currently have. Like, if I have max ammo with the 9mm because I haven't been using that weapon at all and buy a second 9mm, it immediately drops the ammo counter to 50%.
Not sure if that ammo returns upon selling the second 9mm, but either way this seems like it sort of breaks the gunslinger economy. Especially if I buy max ammo for a particular gun thinking I can't afford the dual, then find that I can and buy it only to see I lost a bunch of ammo...

Last edited: