• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Guides, Tutorials, Tips & Tricks

KillMaster

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 16, 2014
Saskatchewan, Canada
So a while back when KF2 released I started a Steam group centered around sharing various custom made assets (3D Models, 2D Textures, Code snippets, etc.) with the rest of the Killing floor modding community. However it seems that there wasn't much of a demand for something like that, so I've decided to reorganize the group into more of a Help and Tutorial group.

I'm planning on putting up a wide variety of information ranging from small tips and tricks to full on tutorials and guides.

Now with that said ide like to get some peoples thoughts on the matter.

Would you be interested in such a thing?
Would you find it beneficial?
What type of content would you like to see?
Would you be willing to contribute some of your own knowledge?

All feedback is helpful.

For those of you who are curious the name of the group is “Killing Floor Content Creators Hub"

Available Tutorials:

Precomputed Visibility: What is it? Why use it?

Available Assets:

Map Starter Templates

Last edited:
This would be really nice, especially to a growing modding community that could definitely use helpful tips in the process. I would love to help out with the group. I haven't really seen a group that dedicates time and effort to helping others with tutorials and guides since the first KF. I got quite a bit of knowledge on map developing/3d modeling & character rigging. I'd definitely be willing to contribute my knowledge to help others. Let me know how this goes! Definitely interested.

Upvote 0