Great idea 4 a mod..

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

MercyKiller

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
What about a polish campaign mod , 1939 the start of blitzkrieg?

Don't think i'm gonna make it , just an idea 4 some one capable of doing it..

MercyKiller

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
[5.SS]Strother said:
I say sure, but on one condition....it has horses.

yes i know the cavalry , but they also had tanks stuff like that.. i would like to see a mod based upon the start of blitkrieg..

Rohrmoser

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 12, 2006
El Salvador
That would be interesting...

I would like a mod which takes place in Finland taking place on the Mannerheim line and Karelia when the Germans were trying to capture the Murmunsk railyard. Once the tools come out I might like to start this

Jono

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2005
MercyKiller said:
but they also had tanks stuff like that..

I damn well hope they did, because i would be playing as a polish soldiers if i only had a horse against a tank.:D:D

p.s i wanna see suicide horses, you strap satchels on the horse, prime them then whip the horse so it goes running towards the enemy lines.:eek::cool: