• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gimli that Axe bug

Thank you so much.
It worked. Altought i had to play it ten minutes,
to unlock it again -.-

€: I tried it both online and solo.

My solution was:
Owning Dwarfs!?
Getting "not a warhammer" in dwarfs!?
Getting "not a warhammer" in dwarfsF2P

strange :/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I see how this might be confusing so here you go:

If you own dwarfs you get a little DLC flag on your account that unlocks the Axe for you. No achievement is needed. Thank you for owning Dwarfs!

If you get the Not a war hammer achievement in Dwarfs Free to Play the next time you get into a KF server of play solo you'll get the Gimli that Axe achievement, unlocking the Axe for you. Thank you for playing Dwarfs Free to Play!

If you own the full version of Dwarfs and unlock Not a war hammer it doesn't give you Gimli that Axe because you don't need it to unlock the Axe. You already unlocked it thanks to owning Dwarfs. If you're a completionist and want the achievement in KF simply get the achievement in Dwarfs Free to Play. Free to play and the full version have their own achievements.

Hope that clears things up.

Upvote 0
Yep. That clears it up pretty good.
But would it be possible to unlock gimli that axe
even with dwarfs!?..

Even the desription of this achievement says "Get the Not-a-war-hammer Achievement in Dwarfs!?". Dwarfs!? not Dwarfs!? F2P.

Do I really need to download and install F2P version of the game to get that last missing achievement even though I already have the full game? Was it that hard to check if the player has one of these achievements? I doubt if this is more complicated than adding an or condition to the statement...

Upvote 0
If you own the full version of Dwarfs and unlock Not a war hammer it doesn't give you Gimli that Axe because you don't need it to unlock the Axe. You already unlocked it thanks to owning Dwarfs. If you're a completionist and want the achievement in KF simply get the achievement in Dwarfs Free to Play. Free to play and the full version have their own achievements.

Well that sucks (considering how buggy it is to start) ... but thanks for the clarification though!

Upvote 0