• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Game is still a mess

zombie_lockdown

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 24, 2017
**my final update on everything**

- after the install, started the game and got a message saying I need to free up more space. I went to storage and I got more than enough free space. I started game again and this time the game started
**hasn't happened since

- FP/QP stuck on a door outside map on power core. It was in the smallest room with the electric trap. Trader in one corner and that door is in the opposite corner to the trader. Zeds got released when standing near the door
**gave up trying

- game STILL RESETTING to default settings when I restart the game. Just add weapon skins for example and the game will reset back to default

*from default, add lots of cosmetic items to characters only and the game will go back to default.
from default, add weapon skins only and the game will go back to default.
adding too many weapons to favourites can also do this (*if you're close to the save limit)
you can only save a certain amount of items before the game will reset to default.
more items you gain, less amount of items can be saved before going back to default

**You can either save a lot of cosmetic items and a few weapon skins or save the weapon skins to the bug limit with a few cosmetic items

- game is stuttering on power core. When I turn to face the zeds, the game seems to have a frame rate problem
**also on other maps. It is better than before (was also using the new weapons)

​​​​​​- when I finished the match, in the top left. I got a small amount of dosh and a new item. I didn't receive the new item when I went back to the lobby
**still have reward problems

- after changing perks in game, I had a trench gun with full ammo to a trench gun with no ammo
**hasn't happened since, gave up trying

+ still waiting for my 9 crates I'm missing
**received 10 crates

- after healing you switch back to the weapon you was using (which is great) but if you have no ammo on the eviscerator and heal yourself, it keeps giving you that weapon. If you use the 9mm and heal, it switches to a different weapon

**thou maybe not a bug, is it possible that if you have no ammo on a weapon and heal, it switches back to a different weapon with ammo

​​​​​​- on die sector, if there is blood on the trap's switch and you use it, the blood disappears and appears again after its used

- on die sector there is massive freezing throughout the match, between 1-5 seconds it could freeze for. Only tested on solo

- after recycling tons of items, and the game freezing on a couple of the items, I now have permanent yellow/gold crafting materials. Sometimes I need 2 crates for a new item and sometimes it's just 1 for a new item.
**still the same

- you can't knock over the Rioter with the swats zed time ability
**it seems to be working now, gave up

- if you save the boomstick in favourites and buy it, you will receive a random tier 1 weapon instead
**shotgun is fixed. it can still rarely happen with C4

​​​​​​- saving the dual 9mms to favourites won't put the 9mms in dosh order
**some weapons aren't in dosh order

- if you skip trader time, sometimes it will exit the menu automatically and sometimes it doesn't
**still the same

- after using 5 cyberpunk tickets for a item. I got rewarded a small earpiece, in accessories I got 2 items, ear piece and a digital arm screen. The arm screen is not in my inventory
**still the same

- if you use the ear piece with Rae, she looks like a skinhead, her other head features are missing

- in accessories you can add boom goes the dynamite and Xmas ear bulbs together
+sully can have bulbs and headset
​​​​​​- on die sector, me and my friends couldn't skip the trader time

- on die sector, had a bobble head wave and a bloat was just looking at a wall. Go near him and he will turn and attack, move away and he will stare at the wall again. He was staring at one of the red "target entry point" walls on the ground floor with stairs to the right of that wall

-when you fight the Patriarch with the Railgun, it doesn't lock on to his head, it's the right arm instead

Last edited:
zombie_lockdown;n2316678 said:
- game is stuttering on power core. When I turn to face the zeds, the game seems to have a frame rate problem

+ still waiting for my 9 crates I'm missing

Had the first issue to the point I must've been kicked out of the game, because my fiance just found my corpse, said I "dropped over".

Fiance is also experiencing the crate issue.

Game is actually, literally, unplayable for us right now. Playing on standard PS4.

Reactions: zombie_lockdown
Upvote 0
Iv noticed myself bugs, maybe we pushed them to rush out the update? Fear of losing players to other games? Went out and bought FarCry 5, installed haven't play, waiting on Tripwire to let us know if they can fix this game or not. I still want to be true to TW but like some else said in another thread, "you had 5 months to fix this" and still the same.

I'm lost for words.... Honestly, money invested in skins and we a great game with serious issues.

Pull back the update, hire more people to help you fix it right.

Reactions: zombie_lockdown
Upvote 0
If there was just minor problems like, the flames on the flamethrower don't line up correctly when moving, I wouldn't be complaining. But problems like the game resetting to default and ppl still can't play versus without it crashing, makes me wonder how this game was tested. Surely TW or Sony tested the game before release, right?

makes me laugh that there are early access games with less problems

Reactions: 28dayslate
Upvote 0
zombie_lockdown;n2316786 said:
If there was just minor problems like, the flames on the flamethrower don't line up correctly when moving, I wouldn't be complaining. But problems like the game resetting to default and ppl still can't play versus without it crashing, makes me wonder how this game was tested. Surely TW or Sony tested the game before release, right?

makes me laugh that there are early access games with less problems

right? Little things like the flamethrowers flames not lining up is nothing. But all these problems and more just keep adding up. I have been buying crate keys from them for a while but I have stopped since Christmas Update. They want my money, then they should fix their game. Otherwise, adios.

Upvote 0