• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Future TWI games

Krazator

Dec 29, 2011
What kind of new games would you like to see ? sequels of current ones ? or maybe new IP ? FPS shooters or other genres (rts , rpg , racing etc ) .

I personally would like to see an Old school Arena game . Good old skill based shooter , without modern fps bulls***. I believe that TWI is capable to capture what makes Quake and UT soo great and avoid RoTT fails (spamfest multi ) Crazy Maps + Balanced Weapons + TWI community = profit :confused:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZtBCpo0eU]If Quake was done today - YouTube[/URL]

What's your dream TWI game ? lets us know , feel free to comment

PS:sry for my English

I think there are too many "new" old school shooters already.

What I want from TWI right now is to bring back the old Red Orchestra 3.3 but with better graphics, without the clunkiness, the glitchiness and the feature bloat of RO2.

That, or a Killing Floor 2 that feels hardcore like the first release of KF before all the new weapons and steampunk silliness. Also to fix the design problems of KF, like the fact that you can just continuously camp in one place for 10 waves with some quick visits to the trader.

Or maybe a Killing Floor for 30 players with big open maps and huge waves of monsters storming your castle, kinda like in Starship Troopers.

The only thing I know is that I dislike the shift from, "oh **** lets see if we can survive the next wave" to "look how cool I am with my new weapon". I'd like them to bring back the "survival" theme, and if possible, also make it epic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What I want from TWI right now is to bring back the old Red Orchestra 3.3 but with better graphics, without the clunkiness, the glitchiness and the feature bloat of RO2.

This. A more stream lined RO (eastern or western front is fine with me). Drop the extra difficulty modes and even drop the extra gameplay types. Just leave in territory.

Keep all of the advances, and stream line them. Drop the unlock system, or make it less grindy. Preferably, just make it for cosmetic stuff (different wood coloration ect.).

Better combined arms maps.

Build on UE4. BFS is switching to UE4 for Ground Branch, so I think TWI would be able to work something out hopefully.

Upvote 0
I do not think we will a true successor to RO2 for the forseeable future. A successor to killing floor is pretty much inevitable considering how well it has and still is doing.

I am sure however that we can expect a new tactical fps after KF2, something based in the korean war or something a bit more sci-fi.

Upvote 0