• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For Squad leaders: how to use summary execution to improve teamplay.

Cullis

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
Even on realism servers, you can sometimes find guys who are thinking this is like Battlefield or COD.
(those pathetic excuses of games only fit for wimpy, limp-wristed sheeple who wouldn't know how to fieldstrip a Mosin rifle!)

It's not. RO2 is serious business! :cool:

So, they won' listen to their squad leader! No.. they won't.
Then, the time has come to take out your sidearm and make an example for them.

The Red Army does not tolerate insubordination.

Every good communist should take that to heart and act accordingly in game!

Last edited:
Even on realism servers, you can sometimes find guys who are thinking this is like Battlefield or COD.

So, they pick the Mkb with a bayonet as their Hero Weapon! No.. they won't.
Then, the time has come to take out your sidearm and make an example for them.

The Red Army does not tolerate counterevolutionary choice of weaponry.

Every good communist should take that to heart and act accordingly in game!

Fixed that for you. NOW it's acceptable in-game. :p:D

Reactions: Hobitt and Avtomat
Upvote 0
AbandonthreadgorillaREADDESCRIPTIONOKEVERYONEJUSTREADTHIS_b3bd49_1584652.gif

Upvote 0
An alternative to getting kicked from a server for excessive team kills .Is be a squad leader and for that guy who never leaves the spawn thinking his 3-4 kills will win the match for his team.Simply throw smoke at his feet forcing him to least advance closer to the capzone if you keep doing this it may even force him into an objective.;)

ww207.jpg

Upvote 0
I play on realistic servers where TK is not autobanned.

I do too but the top servers have good admins and will ban people with 20 TK's.Personally if I played the political officer killing players for not doing their job id prolly have more TK's than enemy kills lol.

So i prefer the smoke em out method but many nights I sure felt like it ;)

Upvote 0
maybe the TL and SL could just give them -10 points so that they level DOWN. i believe the COD sheeple that rambo around the place would follow orders if there was a chance they could loose their precious assault-rifle.

most of the time i try to follow orders but sadly there are few who actually give them...

give me orders and i shall follow them or die trying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sadly this problem does not only affect lower ranks, Last week I had to execute my SL for being back in spawn using a sniper rifle when he should have been upfront and leading by example, If I could have removed his smoke grenade from his belt I would have let him live but the auto grenade release only works when his heart stops beating.............

Upvote 0