• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Aug 23, 2019
USA
Im wondering when yall are gonna be able to make everything i have purchased and earned(xp&items)available for my personal use i own the game i own the dlc why do i have to connect to your laggy/bug hacker network if i play solo offline 99% of the time anyway im seriously thinking about putting the game down till the dlc dollar signs stop blinding you and numbing your rational logic i mean fr do yall vote on things such as whats more important people wanting to play the f***** game or make sure that we have the dlc half assed functional what im trying to say is i dont want to have to sign in to your network to be able to enjoy what i have purchased i understand when i purchased my dlc (which took 3months to actually recieve🙄)i downloaded it the wtf kind of shenanigans are you peple up to.......i am trying not to be an asshole but the last straw was when i purchased a key and the purchase went through but guess what f***sticks again i didnt recieve it 🤨how do i get in touch with the home office anyone know a phone number any help would be greatly appreciated again appologies for the long winded text