• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FIX these Tripwire must be done

Erndog2k

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 5, 2012
You need to fix your game.

No native HD Tv Resolution support. When I do get my 1360x768 res working 90% of options disappear.

Can't scroll down to select maps still in intermission.

No Native Gamepad support on UE3?
I happen to know UE3 comes with gamepad support built in. Crysis 1, 2 and BF3 all have Gamepad support and I own with it.

Ever since most recent Nvidia Driver update its 110% unplayable.

Lag and High Pings unacceptable.

Horrible controls scheme and execution.

I will be prone about to shoot someone and magically stand up, then I die? FAIL

It's impossible to see anyone if your colorblind. Name tags on Teammates should never EVER disappear. BF3 has Colorblind mode.

Simply keep teammate tags UP.

1/5 males are RED GREEN color blind.

Not everyone uses a Keyboard or a good one.

Not everyone can use a k/m without pain.

Some use a K/M for work all day. Hint

Running is too slow I can do laps around these guy's.

movement is clumsy. and inaccurate.

Please fix these things

No Native Gamepad support on UE3?
I happen to know UE3 comes with gamepad support built in. Crysis 1, 2 and BF3 all have Gamepad support and I own with it.

I don't think they will do it. It's a PC game and the controls are not made for controller. Wouldn't expect this ever or in the next year to happen

Horrible controls scheme and execution.

I have absolutly no problems with the control scheme, everything configurable.

It's impossible to see anyone if your colorblind. Name tags on Teammates should never EVER disappear. BF3 has Colorblind mode.

Simply keep teammate tags UP.

I think some servers had this, I guess it's serverside option. I think most people won't support this idea.

Not everyone uses a Keyboard or a good one.

Well you should play with a Keyboard its the device the game was made with, again its a PC game.

Faster run speed would completley change the pace the game is played and probably would result in a lot more run and gun. It would completly destroy the balance the maps were made for.

Not everyone can use a k/m without pain.

Some use a K/M for work all day. Hint

I guess you mean with K/M keyboard&mouse? Again this game is not meant to be played with a controller. I would not excpect this to happen. They are way more important things on the list then controller support. Maybe I'm wrong and they will release controller support tomorrow but I don't think so

movement is clumsy. and inaccurate.

I don't have any problems with movement, what is so clumsy?

Upvote 0
Sounds like an arcade scheme to me :D

I will agree on the color blind part I have a friend that finds it real difficult to not tk.The rest was designed this way as a tactical fps or a pure PC title.The game handles this way to mimic momentum unlike arcade games that have you floating around on a magic carpet.For me that's what makes console games unrealistic IMO.

Do we really want all games to be a copy and paste of each other ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0