• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] First day of RO2 My bug's

Roardk

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
Okay after playing 10hours of RO2 i've encountered a few bugs along the way and here is my list from german side only

1. G41 When reloading the bolt sometimes stays open after reload
2. G41 When reloading it sometimes keep saying full tho infact it only holds 1-3 rounds
3. G41 If pressing reload 2 times in a row in goes back to holding animation and cancels reload
4. G41 Sometimes you can't put more than 5 rounds into the mag and it keeps giving error "Full" even tho G41 could hold twice the amount
5. G41 If your holding shift down while moving for the increased aim it sometimes bug up and it kinda looks like you look really far from the weapon and when you then try to correct it by re-aiming it sometimes requires to go in and out of stance
6. Heavy MG Some MG spots are really bad put etc you cannot see anymore than the top windows in the appartments map and in the big fallenfigthers heavy MG spot one of the MGs you can't access since its too close to the wall and when you try to use it you just crunch behind the wall "Tried to access from more areas on that gun no luck"
7. Sometimes you get Weird 1 2 3 4 things middle of screen which opening map or pressing esc or any other attempt to remove isn't successful only way to remove that is rejoining server or waiting for new map
8. When playing the tank map and trying to access the commander bar to put down a artillery barrage as Russian commander you have to go into drivers spot to aim any further than your own turrent for marking

That sums up some of my many bugs i've encountered doing the day its not all but its what i could remember :)

Sorry if the English is a little rough but didn't see the need to be corrected since i think it makes the point of what i'm saying :)

Overall tho Sums up to one great game !!! just love it couldn't be any less happy than i am now other than i'm sad my progression gets lost every new server/map :(

"Edit Don't have automatic reload put on and neither have automatic bolting on aka RO settings"

"Edit PC specs
6 Core 3.4GHz with 4GHz Turbo Amd 1090T
8GB DDR3 1600MHz
120GB SSD
500GB 10000 RPM HDD
1.5TB 7200 RPM HDD
Ati Radeon 5970 2GB GDDR5
Windows 7 64bit"

Last edited: