• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FireFight and Countdown aren't fun to play.

FireFight and Countdown aren't fun to play.

• I agree.

Votes: 120 37.9%
  • I disagree.

Votes: 197 62.1%

• Total voters

Shad0wZ

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
I just don't have fun playing it, too much random stuff happening in both modes and getting randomly killed for trespassing in enemy territory is frustrating to say the least.

It's just ****ty and a waste of development time, personally I can't wait until servers start making their own large maps with a hugeass church in the middle and play hardcore realism territory 24/7. :IS2:

But ofcourse you are entitled to your own opinion.

I just don't have fun playing it, too much random stuff happening in both modes and getting randomly killed for trespassing in enemy territory is frustrating to say the least.

It's just ****ty and a waste of development time, personally I can't wait until servers start making their own large maps with a hugeass church in the middle and play hardcore realism territory 24/7. :IS2:

But ofcourse you are entitled to your own opinion.

What with no SKDfz for the Infantry?

As for the CD and FF mode...I have a sneaky feeling new RO players will like those modes. Me personally I hate them.

Upvote 0