• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

filters in server browser

General Maximus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 22, 2016
Hi guys, firstly apologies if you think this is in the wrong forum section but I have deliberately not put it in "ideas and suggestions" as it is a pre-existing game feature and nothing new.

Long story short is that the filter in the server browser got screwed up during the last patch. Up and till the patch all filter options were saved (e.g. 10 waves on hard) and now you have to manually select them every time. I can't imagine this was a deliberate change because it essentially means you have doubled the number of queries going to the master server unnecessarily. As soon as I click server browser it sends a query off and starts listing every server and I then have to select hard and 10 waves and refresh it. It is very frustrating having to do this every time I want to play and I would like to strongly request that you re-enable the previous feature. It still remembers game mode and ping selections so I don't understand why you would disable wave length and difficulty.

thanks