• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Field medic, ps4 - extreme fps drops when boosts are active (green icons)

Alexxv2808

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 6, 2022
Hi sorry if there's already a thread about this, I couldn't find one.
My friends and I were playing some endless games and found that we would experience huge fps drops whenever we were boosted by the medic's skills. We never had this happen before the current season event. Couldn't figure out what was causing it at first but eventually noticed whenever those green icons were on the screen, that player would get the fps drops and it would go back to normal when the boost wore off. Seen it on Santa's workshop and Barmwich so far. Anyone seen this happen before?
It's huge, like down to 10 or 20 fps
I'm on ps4 pro and my friend on 1st gen ps4. Good connections for both, nbn 50 or 75

Hi sorry if there's already a thread about this, I couldn't find one.
My friends and I were playing some endless games and found that we would experience huge fps drops whenever we were boosted by the medic's skills. We never had this happen before the current season event. Couldn't figure out what was causing it at first but eventually noticed whenever those green icons were on the screen, that player would get the fps drops and it would go back to normal when the boost wore off. Seen it on Santa's workshop and Barmwich so far. Anyone seen this happen before?
It's huge, like down to 10 or 20 fps
I'm on ps4 pro and my friend on 1st gen ps4. Good connections for both, nbn 50 or 75
Can you get us a video of this happening?

Our QA team has been having trouble reproducing it and is looking for additional clues.

Upvote 0