• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Few questions

Santa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 2, 2006
Id like to preorder the game over steam, but i havnt used my steam account in some time and i forgot my PW. I try to get it sent over email, but it wants me to answer a "Secret Question", and the question is to state what the passphrase is that technical support set for me last time. Not sure how they expect me to know that (I dont even know what a passphrase IS), so i cant login.

If nobody can tell me a better way of getting my PW or a way to have steam ask me a different secret question, does anyone know if this game will be available in stores or ONLY on steam?

Before all this, i WAS logged in. I attempted a preorder but there seemed to be an error with the preloading and my CC. Its hard to tell if i purchased it or not. Id rather get back into my old steam account in the chance that the transaction did occur so that i dont have to pay twice for the game.

Upvote 0