• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fall of Berlin

Kaminski

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
I've decided I'm going to make an attempt at a mod, I'm going to call it "The fall of Berlin" or "Berlin '45" I will try and attract some help for this and get a team going, I'll post a couple of screenshots later today when I get the first of my waffen ss soldiers finished, so if anyone would be interested in helping out, I'd like to hear from you.

OK I know this isn't much more than proof of concept, but here's the first stages of a model in development which I made this morning, I'll texture this up over the next day or so, or maybe if I get time, tonight, it'll have peadot cammo trousers, burred edge helmet cover and an M43 shortened grey wool tunic with assault badge, waffen ss rhunes, sleeve eagle and cuff title, when I'm finished it'll look pretty good I think.

openBrf2011-08-2910-46-01-63.jpg

Reactions: Unterscharfuhrer
Upvote 0
E-100 maus super heavy tank for the win :d

The Maus was rushed into Service had no Hull MG, BUT it was armored to hell and back. It only saw combat once (If that) and was captured as well as the facility that was manufacturing the tank

In short it was not a very practical 'super' tank.

Tanks are not meant to be on there own in Combined Arms Operations and the like. They are supposed to be supported by infantry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Personally I'm more into the late war period than the Stalingrad era, so I hope we'll attract enough team members or contributors to this late war mod and be able to have everything that was to hand in 1945. Here's the first completed model. I'll make a model with a waffen ss smock next, and maybe a Hitler youth boy. Still need to work on the boots and gamaschen(gaiters) then I'll start making individual pieces of field equpiment like breadbags, mess tins ammo pouches etc.

openBrf2011-09-0219-52-56-45.jpg

openBrf2011-09-0219-52-17-79.jpg

Reactions: HeadClot
Upvote 0